Carmelo Cabello

A/N: As a trans guy this prompt is like legit perfect. Ya boi knows how to make a female person look masculine. Also Camila's outfit in this is legit something I wore a couple months ago.

----

Request from @LeaLoewenherz on Wattpad: Camila has to dress up as a boy and meet Lauren somewhere, but Lauren doesn't recognise her

----

The five of them had been hanging out, post rehearsal, when a weird game of Truth or Dare began.

Well it was always a little weird with them anyway.

"Lauser," Dinah started, pulling Lauren's attention away from Camila, "You're up."

"Truth." Lauren replied, tangling her fingers with Camila's.

"Would you still be interested in Mila if she were a guy?" Ally asked curiously. Lauren scoffed.

"Of course."

"I'd be a hot guy." Camila mused with a snicker. That prompted Dinah to laugh and proceed to go into details with Camila. The other three tuned out and began their own conversation, mostly just revolving around stupid memories and drunken decisions.

"You think we could pull it off?" Dinah asked with a grin. Camila snorted and shrugged.

"How hard could it be? Get a hat, some guys clothes, and we'd be done."

"Should we though?" Dinah was tapping away at her phone, "Like, you're probably a small, if not extra small, so that's fine. But should we?"

"Why not? It'd be funny." Camila giggled.

"What'd be fun?" Lauren asked with a smile, her attention grabbed by Camila's voice.

"Dressing up as a guy." Camila laughed. Lauren shook her head with a fond smile and placed a soft kiss on the back of Camila's hand.

"Sounds fun."

"Bet you wouldn't go out in public though." Ally piped up with a cheeky grin. Normani snickered and pointed at Ally.

"Now that, would be impressive."

"Shame Chanch hasn't got the balls for it." Dinah's laugh was almost as loud as Camila's offended gasp.

"How dare you. My balls are just fine." Camila laughed.

"Babe... you don't have balls." Lauren was watching a small train wreck and she didn't know whether to laugh or just watch it unfold.

"Not yet. But you'll see, you'll all see." Camila narrowed her eyes at her friends as the doorbell rang.

"Pizza!"

And just like that, the conversation was forgotten.

----

Well, almost.

Camila had taken the conversation as a challenge. She'd gone about acquiring some clothes from the guys section. All without anybody knowing. She'd even stolen a couple of Lauren's beanies.

In fact, she'd gone a step further than even necessary. She'd ended up in an internet rabbit hole when the whole, dressing masculine challenge arose and she'd learned a lot.

She was essentially about to step into the wonderful world of nonconformity.

And apparently that consisted of some real in-depth stuff. Including binders, which Camila could feel her shoulders complaining at already and floppy plastic dicks, which had Camila blushing at an intensity she hadn't felt since her and Lauren started dating.