the words

The boy texted her that night. Wondering how she was doing, she said, "fine" but he didn't believe her. They began to talk about their old relationship and how they used to call each other and talk all night. But then he said the words, "you were the first girl I ever loved." Those words made the girl fall to the ground weeping. Her heart felt like it had been stabbed a thousand times. She had gotten over him, and now the words she had wanted hear for so long were said. She didn't know what to say until her mind typed the words her heart wanted to say, " you were the first boy I ever loved." But once those words were sent, she thought of someone. Another boy who she had been talking to his name was him. He was amazing. He made the girl smile and laugh like no one else. His eyes were mystical and full of love and happiness. But he didn't see her the same way the girl saw him, but that didn't matter because she was happy when she was talking to him. We will identify this other boy as him from now on. Him was a one and a million boy, and he made her the happiest girl alive even though they weren't dating. The girl then thought of the words that the boy had said and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't go to her best friend because her best friend had once dated him and she knew she couldn't say a word to her about it. So she sat in her bedroom and cried because she didn't know who she loved. She was lost, and heartbroken. Neither the boys may have loved her, but she still felt the agonizing pain of finding the one she truly loved more. She began to ponder and write down the things in her head that her heart couldn't quite let out. So she began to write down her thoughts.