finally

but soon the girl found someone and gosh was he flipping great. He would send her cute texts all day and then at night before she would fall asleep make her feel like the happiest girl alive. the girls heart was truly happy. she felt like she was on top of the world when she was talking to him. every minute she spend talking to him was a minute she was doing something to better herself. The girl felt whole, really flipping whole. he made her happy. he girl felt that if there was one boy in her life she wanted to be with for the rest of her life, she would pick him. over and over again, her answer would always be him. He made her most sucky days better, and her best days better than she thought they could be. the girl could sit there and smile even when he just said okay. the littlest things were the best to her. She finally found someone who made her happier than the boy had once made her. she wanted all of him, she wanted to touch every inch of his skin and have him do the same to her. She wanted for him to destroy her in the most beautiful way possible, because love was finally a beautiful thing to the girl once again. she didn't feel like dying so much anymore, she finally had someone to look forward to and live for. the girl found him.