CHOTU SA PROMO

Nandini in pool splashing water on manik. Manik was trying to hold her hand but she had became crazy.

"I am thinking nandini , Why don't , i start your class here only in this pool as you are irresistible baby "manik suddenly said pulling her toward himself and she looked at him widening her eyes.

"No please hero , i am enjoying alot , abhi no class , class bhut jada boring hoti hai "she said innocently , manik chuckled and shaked his head disbelievingly seeing her innocence.

_____________________

"Nandini it's enough of your bakbak , tell me who had helped you in escaping from this house that day "manik shouted angrily pulling her toward himself , holding her arms and nandini was looking at him having fear in her eyes.

"This is truth , no one helped me "she said giving pause after every word.

"Nandini , please tell me truth "he again shouted pushing her away and now she started sobbing seeing his anger.

"I am saying truth , no one helped me "she said in crying tone while manik put his hand his forhead , getting irritated with her constant lies.

So here  is chotu sa first promo of this story , the next part is going to little hot and sexy.

What do you think nandini will tell the truth to manik or not ?

I wanted to post the part today only but i am having bad cold and cough.

Love Mehak