PART : 59 GOA IS ON

Inline comments are love

When she was happily jumping after seeing the tickets. Manik was admiring her , standing on door . His hands were wrapped around his chest and he was smiling seeing her happy. Finally after some weeks which were like ages for him , he got his baby back.

"Hubby thank you so much ,you are best hubby in this whole world "she said hugging him and manik also hugged her back having a smile on his face.

"Hubby but these are only two tickets, where is the tickets of didu , jiju ,bhai ,arnav jiju , navya bhabhi ,khushi "she asked innocently after breaking the hug.

"Nandini , only we are going"as soon as he said this , she looked at him sadly.

"No , we all will go together, it will so much fun , we will play lots of game there , please hubby"she requested and how come manik deny his baby , so nodding his head he got agree. Manik was planning their honeymoon and she made their honeymoon a family trip.

"Wow , thank you "she said happily while hugging him again . "When we will go hubby"she asked after breaking the hug and manik told that they will go tonight. "So I coming after informing everyone, you start the packing "ordering manik , she left the room and manik was just smiling.

"Didu , Goa is on , start packing your bags "she happily said entering inside the Mukti's Room and mukti looked at her confusingly.

"What Goa ? " Mukti asked confusingly "yes , manik has planned trip for us , it will be so much fun , didu you will come with us na "she asked cutely and mukti got agree as how can anyone deny her. After that she asked from everyone and made everyone ready for Goa trip.

_____________________

She entered inside her room happily , she was super excited for the Goa trip. She saw manik , giving smile to her standing in balcony. She ran toward him and giving manik a shock , she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist and hands around his neck. He difficultly balanced himself and immediately hugged her tightly , didn't let anyone fall.

"Baby , be careful , if you would have fell down then"he asked " i know you will never let me fall down hubby "she said cutely while manik smiled broadly after listening her words.

"By the way why my baby has attacked on me like this " he asked and next moment she slammed her lips with him. After so many days , they tasted each other lips. Those few days were like ages for them. They were pouring all love in their kiss. While kissing her manik pinned her on the near by wall and with this he deepened the kiss. Her hands were moving in his hair and her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. After 5 minutes also no one was ready to break the kiss.

But finally they broke the kiss and manik left her waist also but she wasn't ready to leave him. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist tightly and hands were wrapped around his neck. They both were so close to each other and they were feeling each other hot breath on their faces.

"That's why i jumped on you , i wanted to kiss you but my height you know hubby i am your smally smally tiny baby "she said cutely and manik smiled broadly after listening her words.

"And my smally smally tiny baby is perfect for her tall hubby "he said while pecking her lips and she giggled after listening her words.

"Hubby... "She shouted loudly jumping down from his arms. Manik became hell shocked.

"What happened baby , are you fine "he asked worriedly and her next words were unexpected.

"Hubby , it's 6 pm , time is running , we have to pack our bags or else we will miss our flight "she said worriedly and manik took relief as there wasn't anything serious.