PART : 41 DESPERATE NANDU

Do lot's of vote and comments for fast update please please and do inline comments as much you can.

I , myself loving this story specially my nandu . 

And i am going very slow because i don't want to end this story soon so don't think that i won't show about her parent and how manik fell in love with nandu , i will show everything. 

"Baby , hands above your head "he ordered nandini while holding the hem of her dress as he wanted to remove her top. But nandu shyly nodded her head. Manik smile evily looking at her.

"Okay then don't blame me for this "saying this he tore her top and threw it on floor and nandini was standing shock , opening her mouth widely. She had never expected this from him.

"Hww , hubby how could you , you have tore my favourite top , you are bad "she started crying like a baby forgetting that she was standing only in her innerwear in front of manik , now her favourite top was more important .

"I warn you baby , now don't cry we will buy new one like this "he said cubbing her face . "I want same to same ditto copy , same colour , same style , same "before she could say more , manik slammed her lips after Picking her up , holding her waist. Nandini legs were swinging in air. Manik was holding her like that she was his small baby. They were looking super cute. Their kiss was passionate and filled with lots of love like always.

"This is the best way to make you quite "he said after breaking the kiss and then he put her down. She was looking at him having smile on her face.

"Okay , so whenever i will want your kiss , i will start speaking , very good idea "she said while manik chuckled on her words and he always thought that how anyone could be so cute but nandini always proved her wrong.

"Now stay still , okay let me dry you with towel " he said while taking out towel from bag and she was standing still , following his order. Manik came toward her and started drying her hair with towel lovingly and nandini was just smiling. She was Loving the way how manik was drying her hair.

Nandini closed her eyes when manik put his hands on her bra to check that it was wet or dry. Nandini closed her eyes and waited for his massage but manik withdrew his hands immediately to tease her and she opened eyes , making sad face.

"It is wet "he said having evil smile on his face . "So do you need any help in removing of your bra baby ? "He asked innocently and nandini nodded her head. "Yes , hubby "she said cutely , she wasn't getting shy now and manik was shocked and happy too.

"Why are you staring at me like this , remove it fast , hubby "she said while turning toward another side , showing her back to him so that he could unhook her bra easily. Manik was shocked to see her baby becoming bold.

After that he unhooked her bra from behind and she closed eyes when he held her both the breast from behind and started pressing them. "Ahaa.. hubby " she screamed when manik pinched her both the nipple together. "Sh.. baby quite , we are not at home "he reminded her that they were still in college .

He was pressing her breasts and she was enjoying and then she started feeling something in between thigh and this made her remind Arshi romance in the class. "Manik , i want to ask something important from you "she shouted making him shocked and spoiled manik's romantic mood.

He removed his hand and she immediately turned toward him forgetting that she was still naked from upward and manik immediately wrapped towel around her body as she was turning him on when she turned toward him , the way her breast bounced.