PART : 57 Pain Of Losing Parents

Last Emotional Part and next part after 1k votes and lots of comments

Must watch this vm made by me , and don't forget to tell how do find it ?? And you can also subscribe my  YouTube channel for more videos

______________________________________________

" Hubby.. " All heard nandini's shout from her room. Manik breath got stuck listening her scream "Nandini "murmuring her name , he immediately ran toward her , followed by others.

As soon as manik entered inside , nandini came running toward him . After hugging him tightly , she started crying. Manik immediately hugged her back and started consoling her , he was moving his one hand on her back and other one on her head. " Baby , what happened ? "He asked worriedly while others were also confused as what happened to her suddenly.

"Hubby , someone came in my room"she told him in between her cries . She was very scared that time. Everybody got shocked after hearing her words.

"Who ? Baby "Manik asked cubbing her face after breaking the hug. "He was wearing the mask and he palmed my mouth "she was hiccuping and stammering while speaking as she was very scared that time. But everyone were confused as who can come here.

"Okay relax , sit here first " manik made her sit down on bed and mukti gave water to manik. He made her drink water.

"Hubby , Aman will kidnap me , mujhe bhut dar lag rha hai hubby ( i am afraid ) , today he came in my room " she said looking at manik while crying. It was getting very difficult for everyone to control their tears. But manik knew that , he needs to be strong to handle nandini. If he will also starts crying with her then who will handle nandini.

"Nandini , Aman is in jail , he won't come here , you must have seen bad dream "he tried to make her understand as there was no way for anyone to come in her room.

"Hubby , kill Aman or else he will snatch you also like mumma daddy " she saying this started crying as she was scared to lose manik also now after her parents death. Listening her words others looked at her sadly.

"No one baby, no one can separate us , Aman will suffer in jail , your Abhi jiju will never let him come out of the jail , i am with you , forever "he said holding her hand and kissed her knuckles lovingly and she was still crying looking at him. After sitting beside her , he took her in his arms.

"Nandini , never think that you are alone , we all are with you always , you know the people whom we love , they never go away from us after their death also , they live in our heart forever . Nandini your parents are still with you , in your heart and always be with you" Khushi said looking at nandini and all nodded their head agreeing to Khushi's words. While nandini cried more holding manik's collars. She was in deep pain and she wasn't in a condition to understand anything. Manik heart was paining more seeing her in this condition.

But on the door it was shown the footprint of somebody , that's mean , that wasn't nandini's dream , it was true that someone had came in nandini's room , but why and who.

______________________

After sometime nandini was silently sitting on bed and staring at only one direction which was clearly showing she was lost in deep thoughts. Manik was also sad seeing her in this condition. He was missing his baby nandini who was very talkative , he was missing her questions. He wanted his baby nandini back at any cost.

"Baby , look what i have brought for you today , momos "manik said sitting in front of her with the plate of momos but she wasn't even looked at him nor her first love momos.