Part : 74 Dying to Meet you

Thanks for giving good response on the last  that's why fast udpate, hope to get more better response on this update. 

Please so inline comments.

A day passed away in finding Nandini but there was no clue of Nandini. Manik anger was increasing with each passing second , he could burn whole world in his anger. His pain was coming out in form of anger. With each passing second , he was becoming more worried for his baby because he knew his baby was innocent and she won't be able to live without of him. Whenever he thought that how she will be living without him and what can Aman do with her , he always trembled with fear.

"Tell me , why dare you helped Aman in escaping"Manik was beating a police constable like hell because he had helped Aman in escaping out of the jail. He wanted to kill that bastard as because of him Nandini was not with him. He wanted to kill each and every dam person who was involved in escaping Of Aman and kidnapping of Nandini.

"No , Abhi leave me , i will kill him , because of him , today my Nandini is away from me" he shouted angrily when Abhi tried to stop him because the constable was about to die. Abhi didn't want to stop him , he himself wanted to kill that bastard but they were in police Station.

"Manik , you will not find Nandini by killing people and shouting on them , we shouldn't waste the time in all this , we should start finding Nandini "Abhi tried to explain Him and then Manik went out looking at the constable angrily and Abhi came behind him.

"Abhi , i am not understanding anything, where i should find Nandini , Aman is Mafia , he can do anything , he can hide himself and Nandini anywhere , You know many politicians and businesses man are in his control , we can't do anything Abhi "Manik said punching on the wall while crying badly because he very well knew about Aman's power.

"Manik , my team is checking out all his hidden and secrets places , we will surely get our Nandini back , don't lose hope , please Manik be strong for her , don't become weak , if Aman is powerful then our love , no no specially your love for Nandini is more powerful , no power can separate you both for long time"Abhi tried to encourage Manik like a true friend and Manik just hugged him and started crying like a small baby in his Arms.

Abhi had never seen Manik crying like this before but he was not shocked even seeing him crying like this because He knew how much Manik loved Nandini and he also knew why he was crying because he was scared for Nandini like him because Aman could do anything with Nandini.

_____________________

In one luxurious room , Nandini opened her eyes after 24 hours. She got up rubbing her eyes cutely and smiled seeing the huge room. She was confused how she came here and then she remembered.

Flashback

"Nandini , i will make you meet Manik , stop crying okay , all are bad but i am good" Navya said entering inside her room , when Nandini was crying because no one was telling her about her hubby.

"Really you will make me meet him"she said excitedly looking at her And navya nodded her head. After that she happily went with Navya thinking that she will make her meet Manik but she didn't know about her intentions that she was taking her more away from her hubby.

On the way to her destination, Navya made her drink water in which she had mixed sleeping pills. As soon as she drank the water , she fell a sleep and After that she threw both of their phone outside of the window and called Aman.

Flashback Over

"I think , Hubby has planned surprise for me like he took me to yacht on my birthday , he loves to give me surprise , i love you so much hubby"Poor Nandini thought that all this was planned by Manik but she was thinking wrong because she had been kidnapped by Her parents murderer, Aman.