PART : 26 CUTE SAUCE ROMANCE

Response was so low on last update , guyz do votes and comment , if you liking the story Or else i will get angry

Check out manan vm made by me

Inline comments are love

Manik P.O.V.

May be i am thinking wrong , he will be other Arnav singh , i have to check but nandini , i can't leave her alone here in parking area. What I should do , i really need to check right now.

"Hubby , khushi is waiting for me in canteen , today is first day of our friendship , so we have planned lunch together so can i go "she like always asked cutely and took my all worries away and also gave me solution of my problem .

"Yes my baby , but no jung food , okay " i instructed her strictly . "Okay " she said nodding  her head positively immediately agreeing to my words. But i knew she will surely eat jung food only. 

I didn't argue with her further as first i need to check that who is Arnav then only i can able to breath. Nandini went to canteen and i came in staff room. And my eyes were searching Arnav . After scanning the whole room , i took a step toward door and stopped. He was standing in front of me. He is the  only Arnav singh , about whom i was thinking.

I wanted to hug him , after so many year i was seeing him but after remembering about his betrayal , i got hell angry and he also passed away without saying anything today .  He still thought that i was at fault at that day. He trusted on his 2 day girlfriend rather then our 7 year friendship. I had  decided that i will never forgive him.

________________________

"Nandini what do you want to eat "khushi asked from nandini sitting in canteen. "Momos "she happily said and khushi went to bring momos for her.

"Yes , now i will eat momos and hubby will not come to know about this , oh momos come fast , nandu's tummy is calling you "she said moving her hand on her belly. It was clearly seen that she was hell excited to eat the momos.

_____________________________

Nandini was eating momos happily and khushi was eating sandwich. Nandini phone started ringing. "Khi , hubby ko pata toh nhi chal gya that i am eating momos , oh god please save me "she thought after seeing the caller id.

"Khushi , i have one important call to attend i am just coming "she left after excusing herself.

"Hello "she picked up the phone after coming in coner. "Nandini , you will not attend English lectures "manik said as soon as she picked up the phone. "Why "she immediately asked "because i am saying and i don't want further argument. "He said and she made sad pout.

"Why are you behaving like a monster "she asked sadly " leave all this and tell me have you eaten your lunch "he asked , his voice was clearing showing that he was in a bad mood.

"Only 2 momos left "she mistakenly told him the truth and then bite her lower lips after realising her mistake.

"Nandini , i told you don't eat that dirty food , why don't you listen to me and why don't you understand that you will fall sick "manik shouted angrily on her and she made crying  face like a small baby . If manik had seen her face  , he surely forgets his all anger.