PART : 22 ROMANTIC CLASS

Inline comments are most welcome and this time also expecting 800 votes

"Where you was , i told you to remain in car then why you moved out ? "manik shouted , pinning her on car , holding her both arms when she came back there. Nandini shut her eyes tightly.

Manik looking at her face took a long breath to calm down himself. " I am sorry "manik said and she opened her eyes. "You know , when I haven't found you here , i got so much worried as like my heart stopped beating " manik said calmly while nandini smiled after listening his words.

"It's okay hubby "she said cutely putting her hand on his hand which was on her face. " you don't need to say sorry , i am sorry , i broke  the promise but " she was about to say something but before that a lady came there with a kid.

"Thank you so much for saving my child today , i am so thankful to you "lady said to nandini , while nandini was just smiling. "Sameer , say thank you to didi " lady asked her kid and he said thank you to nandini. "Aunty be careful from next time and Sameer baby you too " nandini said pulling the cheeks of Sameer and then they left and manik was standing there having a proud smile on his face as today her baby had saved someone's life.

"Manik , that was the only reason i came out of car ,  i saw that kid was playing on middle of road and a truck was approaching toward him , and to save him i ran out of car , i am sorry , i broke your promise "she said innocently looking at manik and he was just smiling proudly. 

"Baby , you don't need to say sorry , rather i am feeling proud that my wife has saved someone's life, i love you so very much  "manik said  while cubbing her face and then he kissed her forhead and she closed her eyes.

_________________________________

Everybody were having dinner , Abhimanyu was also presented there and nandini was staring at them and they were confused"Manik "she called manik and he looked at her " come here i wanted to ask something " she said cutely and gestured through her hands.

"Nandini , ask from us ? We will also answer " cabir said not knowing that what was going in her mind. "Bhai it is husband and wife secret talks , you all stay away "she said cutely and manik came close to her

"Manik , do you remember ? You have to tell me what happen after removing of upper cloth while kissing "she asked coming close to his ear and manik started coughing. Everybody were confused after seeing manik's reaction.

"Bhai , have water "mukti gave water to him " nandini  , what you have asked from him "abhi asked and nandini was smiling while having dinner. "Jiju , i told you na that it is very  personal"she said , getting little angry and manik nodded his head agreeing to her words.

________________________

"Sale khulam khula pyaar kar rha hai , meri bhen ke sath voh bhi mere hi Ghar mein , do you have any shame left or not "manik asked showing his fake anger. "Bhai manik , khulam khula pyaar karenge hum dono , is duniya se nhi darenge hum dono "abhi started singing while manik was looking at him , making irritated face.

"Abhi , nandini had seen you both "manik said and after listening manik's words abhi started laughing loudly. "Oh manik , how can i forget , you have married to a  kid " abhi said between his laugh "haha very funny "manik said angrily

"Between it is good for you , manik " abhi said and manik gave him hell angry look and he left from there.

"Abhi , you don't know , she is so innocent , i don't know how i will explain her "manik said to himself as he was feeling nervous because her questions are difficult to answer as like kids questions.