Just Listen ~ Chapter 3

Gah thanks for the support guys! (: I'm uber tired and have a big exam tomorrow, but I really wanted to write this and upload it! Next chapter will be a bit more fun! Enjoy

Side bar is what I imagine Harmony to look like! Kay Panabaker is so pretty (:

Love you!

Chapter 3

'I am not about to meet them,' I signed quickly to Olivia as she frowned down at me. I had recovered from my fit earlier and we were currently backstage near the food table, Olivia kept glancing towards the stage though. The concert was already almost finish and the manager was allowing us to stay after to meet the boys, but I did not want to do it. I had embarrassed myself enough for tonight and I was sure the boys thought I was crazy.

"Come on Harmony, I'm sure they know by now why you were up there. Plus they seem really nice. They were trying to help you out there." Olivia responded as I groaned. She had told me earlier that when I was out there Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn were all trying to get me towards the backstage and Liam asked me to just tell the crowd I was the winner of a contest and that's why I was up there. They were merely just trying to get me off the stage without thoroughly embarrassing myself in front of the thousands of people, but of course I did it anyways. 

'One of the reasons I do not want to meet them. I already embarrassed myself in front of thousands of people, plus I wouldn't even be able to talk to them.' I replied frustrated. I just wanted to leave at this point. The manager had already come down and apologized for the incident, even though it wasn't his fault. I knew he meant well, but I disliked it when people apologized for stuff I did as if it was their fault a deaf girl happened to be lifted up on stage. 

"But they are so adorable! And I'm sure they want to meet you too!" Olivia exclaimed as I sighed and looked towards the stage, I caught glimpses of the boys dancing and singing on the stage. Part of me did want to meet them, but I was too much of a coward to face them, especially after what had happened.

'I just don't really want to face them after what happened. Look you stay, I'll see if their manager can get me a ride back to the hotel. This is what you wanted Olivia, not me. I don't even listen to music, remember?' I reminded her as I gave her a smile, she frowned back, but I knew she wanted to meet the boys and my unfortunate luck gave her the opportunity to. Plus, what was I going to do? I highly doubted that any of them knew sign language and plus I didn't even know their music. 

"Fine," Olivia sighed in defeat, "I'll go ask Paul for you." 

I nodded my head as she took off in another direction while I stayed in my spot, the boys' dancing, however, drew me closer to the stage. I looked around to make sure Olivia or the manager wasn't around as I stepped closer to the stage, feeling the vibrations grow more vigorously. I managed to near the stage, as I saw the five boys dancing around the stage and singing into the mics, I noticed the girls in the crowd with their mouths wide open and their arms flapping around like birds. I smiled as I closed my eyes, I could just imagine the sounds that sounded around the arena. The boys singing, they were probably damn well singers if Olivia liked them--she was picky when it came to music-- the audience in the crowd screaming their heads off, probably mostly girls, and then the guitarist, drummer and music tech alike making the sounds that came up with the song. If only I could actually hear it.