Just Listen ~ Chapter 4

Okay! Sorry it took a bit more time to upload (: But last few days of school so I have finals coming up! Wednesday is my last official day of high school EVER!!! :D

Oh and on the side is this AMAZING violinist who dances and she's just EPIC, and she looks a lot like what I picture Harmony to look like! And thank you for all the support I'm getting! I hope you all keep liking the story! :)

Chapter 4

"I want, I want, I want but that's crazy. I want, I want, I want, and that's not me. I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you" I watched as the boys lips moved in sync as they moved around the stage, we were so close to the stage I could actually see the sweat on Niall's face as he started to sing the next verse to the song. I looked over at Olivia to see her dancing along to the absent of music playing through my ears as she smiled widely at me. I looked around myself to see the rest of the girls dancing around just like Olivia was, the boys seemed to have a real big affect on girls. I looked up at the boys as they continued to sing, Harry was looking down at the crowd of girls and for a moment I thought he was singing to me, his green eyes bearing deep into my brown ones.

"I want, I want, I want to be loved by you." I watched as the boys finished up the song, as I noticed the girls' hands started to go up in claps and what I assumed cheers. I mimicked their actions, ignoring the fact that Harry "may have" sung to me just a moment ago. It was probably just in the heat of the song and he recognized my face. I shrugged, it's not like I could really hear his "sexy british" voice as Olivia stated earlier. Apparently, all of them had amazing accents to drool over, but they all sounded the same in my ears.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, pulling me away from my trance as I looked over at Olivia, 'Do you want to go back there now? They just have one more song, left.' Olivia signed to me as her backstage pass moved along with his movements, I had one identical to hers. We had received them from Paul, the boys' manager so we could see them after the concert, and a couple of girls earlier had tried to steal Olivia's from her. So now, she's been like a hawk with it, but she still flaunts it, I kept mine well hidden in my pockets. 

'You don't want to listen to their last song? I thought What Makes You Beautiful was you favorite?' I asked as Olivia shrugged.

"I can always just ask them to sing it to me later," Olivia winked as I rolled my eyes, but followed her through the crowd. She showed her pass to the security as we went backstage, I followed in pursuit and soon we were near the foods' table where all the other workers were, there were even a couple girls like ourselves back there, jumping up and down ecstatically. They were probably contest winners. I smiled towards them, I wondered what it would be like to like someone's music so much to get to that stage, they must have been wonderful singers, plus it didn't hurt that they looked good. "They're excited. Ah I remember those days."

'You were them barely 24 hours ago,' I replied as I looked at Olivia, she glared down at me.

"Things are obviously different."

'You're ridiculous.' I responded as I turned around and saw the boys start to come off the stage, pulling out their earpieces as they did while one of the crew members took their microphones, hander them hand towels and a bottle of water. They looked towards Olivia's and mine direction as they waved towards us before turning their attention towards the girls that seemed to formed a small circle around the five boys. I smiled, as the boys smiled and gave the girls their time. I looked towards Olivia to see her glaring slightly as she looked at Zayn, who was being his usual charming self with the fans. 'Something wrong?' I asked once she faced me.