Just Listen ~ Chapter 10

A/N: HERROOO! Sorry it's been forever since I uploaded this! I'm sure this will make some of you guys happy though! But don't be fooled, with me the happiness never lasts, unless it's the end and it's not the end yet! Troubles abrewing! :) Enjoy! 

Chapter 10

'What are you doing here?' I signed as I looked at the man that stood in front of me, he had cropped mahogany hair and deep chocolate eyes, a frown making its' way on my face as I glared up at the man. 

"Harmony, I am your father, I do have a right to visit every once in a while." My dad replied as I read his thin lips that use to kiss me to sleep every night before bed, the lips that use to read my bedtime stories and the one person who sang with me whenever I played the violin.

I glared at my father with his worn out chocolate eyes and handsome face, 'You lost the privilege to call yourself my dad when you left me and mom four years ago.'

"Harmony you know I don't know all the signs you sign." My father responded as I frowned and nodded my head.

'Exactly,' I signed as he frowned as I pushed the cart past him and towards the SUV when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see him glaring down at me.

"Why can't you just be happy I'm back? I came back because I felt guilty and I want to make things right."

I moved myself from his grasp as I glared up at him, "You don't get to make things right." My father stared back at me with wide eyes as he studied my face.

"Your voice… it's different." 

"It tends to be different when you can't exactly hear what you sound like and don't talk for four years." I replied harshly as my father stood there looking utterly disgusted at me, as if I was some sort of freak, he then looked up an arched an eyebrow.

"Who are you?" I turned around to see Phil standing behind me, looking big and intimidating as he did.

"That's my question sir, I have to ask you what you are doing with Miss Brown." I read Phil's lips as he stared at my father and then towards me, waiting for me to give the go to beat my father up.

"It's okay Phil, he just mistook me for his daughter." I replied as I looked at my father, he looked hurt at first, but it soon washed away with anger as he glared at me.

"This is how you repay me for coming to see you?" My father asked and I knew the volume of his voice was increasing by the way he stood up taller and the way Phil stepped closer to me. I was about to respond when my father turned around at a sound, I looked around him to see Harry walking out looking angry before he placed a smile on his face.

"Is there a problem?" Harry asked as he stepped closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he smiled towards my father.

"Harmony who is this?" My father looked towards me with a glare as he stared over at Harry.