Me! Chapter 1

(A/N: Hiya guys, this is my first book. Hope you guys like it and please vote and comment if any errors and anything else you want to know. Also as this is my first book, there might be some grammar and spelling errors so I am sorry for that. I will also update soon. Hope you guys enjoy it.) Thanks Iqra :) xx

Me- Chapter 1

Lying on the bed surrounded by  people, faces staring at me as if am some kind of animal from another worl. Some people I know like family and friends and others I have no clue about, I could see them muttering about me. Why?!

I try to look at myself but all I can see is cuts... on my arms, legs, shoulders. I then realise I am strapped to the bed.. 8 months ago I was nothing like this i want my life back!

8 months ago

Walking down a narrow street where there is no hope of life. The street lights are dim, making the street look like a horror film where everything bad happens. Well I should not say anything about this street as I have lived in this horrifying area. The people who live on this street don't come out very often, they keep their kids inside too. The only time you can see them is when they come out to go into their posh cars. Well my family is not posh. We are just normal people living their normal lives. This is one of the many streets of my town seltte, I am nearly at home. The lights of my house are on which means my mum is still waiting for me. My mum is the nicest and kindest mum you can ever have. She has been though so much but the smile on her face never disappears. Seeing her smile in the morning lights up my day. My dad is totally different to my mum he is very chilled out and calm all the time. This means that I can get away with near enough anything. I am their only daughter. My mum and dad have been together for 18 years and well am 16 and their only daugther Kate, so what can I say.

I knocked on the door trying to be quite as possible.

Its  mum opened the door " here we do” i say to my self getting ready for the worst.

"Kate!!, why are soo late?"  my asks angrily!

"Let me in first mum then I can explain". I walk slowly keeping my eyes down and attempting not to meet my mum's gaze.

"Well now you can tell us where you have been? Why are you so late?"  mum asks me in her medium pitched voice.

 What is it with mums questions! She is so protective of me. Come on am nearly 18 and i live to have my freedom but then again she only doing it for my benefit, I looked around the room and saw my dad sitting down on the couch very comfortably and smiling her at.

"Er well mum I was at Lucy's house, we got talking and I didn't even realised the time. I am sorry I know I should have rang you but I totally forgot. Sorry, Jen" i said in a quite voice.

Jen is my mum name. I am used to saying her name but i also love calling her mum. It made her feel special. i call her mum when she needed something and when mum is angry at me..which is hardly because me and my mum are very close but i guess she still has her motherly duties to fill that why she is always really busy.

"Kate! Get to your room, I dont need any more excuses from you now,mother says in her high pitched voice.

"Mum I am going and I am sorry that I came home late. I won't do it again!" i say to her  in a low tone of voice.  I ran up the huge red carpeted stairs. My house is a massive house for 3 people but love living here, this house holds so many many memories.

 Finally after the long stairs i reach my room and sit on my trying to breath, well i should be out od breath because i love to run but i guess am tired today that’s why . I look around my room and see my memory wall with all  my friends, family. The wall  also contained the best memory pictures which are placed on the biggest wall of my room.  Call me crazy but i love collect pictures  and having memories because experience and memories make you as a person. Next to it was my walking wardrobe with all my clothes from around the world. my mum got me everything i wanted and wished for. But having everything doesn't make me happy for some reason. I had a fake smile on my face but deep down in my heart something was  and i still wrong... really wrong its a feeling that never leaves me. I never know what it was. I opened a drawer next to my bed and got out a dull blue cased book and with bold writing in sliver writing it said 'Kate's diary.'

i opened the book and started writing...

Dear Diary,

Well what can I say I don't even know how I feel or how I should be feeling about anything. I know I have everything in life but why does it feel like some thing is missing as if a piece of my spirit is missing. Its like I have a part of me which I should know about but I don't and everything around me feels fake. I am not anyone special am just boring, ugly and most stupid person ever. I know i have messed up brain i should say i feel something when its my brain that messed..

'OH Kate! Get over yourself your finee.' i write in my diary and then closes it after writing the date and her signature.

My diary is the most important thing to me i totally love my dairy lots. OH My Gosh, i sound so stupid oh well who is listening to me talk crap anyway. It has all of my past experiences which i would never tell anyone. I is one of the coolest girls in college, haha that why my friends says, that because they are my friends and friends are meant to be nice. My best friend Lucy and i have  other friends who she loves a lot. So am not a loner, They are very different in their own special way.

Tom is clown of their group.

Mat and Jenny are  the brains of the group.

Vicky and James are the models of the group.

Lucy and Jacob are the chatter boxes of the group.

Me well I am the leader of the group who is the most patient  person if I must say so myself. 

I puts my diary away and gets in to my warm bed and starts drifting into my dream.. That’s when my nightmare begins.

"Walking down a muddy road which never seems to end. Its dark and quite as no-one alive is to be found. I am all on my own. I walk and walk as  I pass a rotten bush of red roses which scares me even more.. I then see a light in the distance. In the light is a white figure calling my name 'Kate.. Kate..' i  walk closer and closer to the figure but it seems to go further and further away from me. The figure is a tall strong boy who is dressed in white. The figure fades away".

Kate wakes up screaming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------