Not knowing chapter 2

chapter 2

hiyaa guys this is the second chapter I wrote hope u like it.please leave comments and do point out my sily mistakes thank u

kate wakes up screaming,all her body is shivering, shiver is running through her body like a 360 vlots of current making her shake like crazy, sweat running down her face as if she just had a shower.Her eyes have truned red. suddenly the door open as she grabbed her quilt more tiely, it was kates mum and dad.

kate darling what happened? her mum asked as she quickly hugged her comforting her.kate'dad sat on the other side of her patting down on her shoulder.

"doll it's gonna be ok and did you have a bad deam" her dad said in a soft voice.

erm..erm mum,Dad I ..I kate couldn't get the words out.she knew the dream was not one of scariest nightmare ever she had but it made her cry more.it was the first time ever she a felt a person see though her like he knew her inside out.

kates mum shakes her arm and says darling tell us what happened?

mum I was walking and walking. kate wipped her tears and said am fine now, you guys can go back bed aswell. she did not wanna tell her parents what she actually saw . It would upset them more as she already know they get upset when she has bad dreams and wakes up screaming.

kate got in to her qulit and wrapped it around her and turned off the light and fell straight into sleep.

next morning,kate's alarm kept going off but she was way too tired to wake up . finally she truned and looked at her clock.oh! damn! am late! she quickly got up and got ready and went downstairs,where her mum and dad were having breakfast. kate quickly grabbed an apple and was quickly of the out.

kate walked to her college normally and she enjoyed walking as it was her way to have time out and think about things like her stupid nightmare that keep her awake.normally in the mornings she feels silly for crying about her dreams. she doesn't believe in dreams coming true.

she walked on a normal puase she knew she still had to make it to college on time, for the first time in months she was walking on her own.Most all of the time she walked with Jacob and jenny and they would have right laugh going to college. oh well she was having a good time now aswell walking on her own though she didn't like going through the narrow alley way. it was a shortcut to college but not a safe pathway either.

kate reaches the alley way.."should I go this way or not" she was debating about it inside her head. finally she thought naa! am gonna go the short cut way nothing is gonna happen to me anyway.

so she walked on without looking back or thinking about anything bad.The whole alley was silent leading in to the large meadow filled with grass beautiful flowers remaining her of summer,of course it was not summer.The leaves on the ground looked amazing as she walked on the leaves they made a crunching sound but everytime she would step on the leaves she would her two sound one of her feet one of something else.she turned around and nothing was there.

"kate stop imaging things just walk straight and get to college quicker" she said to her self makin her feel better. so she carried on walking each time looking over her shoulder and then again she heard the bushes moved.

is anyone there? she got no respone back.kate don't be sily it will just a some bird . just walk. .

kate was not crazy she knew something was wrong here and she needed to know what it was and she knew someone was following her but who was it?. she kept on walking straight and then she suddenly turned around.yet! no one was there.

is anyone there. if you this a joke then stop it because its not funny any more.just come out who ever you are and you better a good for the stupid joke.

no-one replied back.

the started running, not fast but slow either.. then from high blue sky came flying paper and landed right next to kates feet. The paper was all . crunched up.. kate picked it up and read:

when did I say this was a joke kate smith.. you think am joking yeahh! wait till you find out what I can do to you.Am gonna make your life hell.you think nightmares are not true.. then your about to change your mind for ever and am gonna make you change..I will bring your worst nightmare to you! you wait and watch kate.. hahaha

the writing on the paper looked like it was writen im blood!

OH MY GO!

kate read the paper as she stood there frozen unable to feel her heart,her body truned numb. .the nice sun she liked was now burning her skin,hurting her even more.Her head spins and she falls on the floor and faints.she cannot not deal with things like this she is too weak.kate lays there on the cold glass floor as the beautiful sun truns into the darkness of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------