The unknown follower. chapter 9

hiyaa, friends

sorry the update is late. Also please check out the trailer done a by friend. Enjoy!

It doesn't take us that long to get to the dance party, we always fun when we go out together, am in the front with tom with his BMW m3, this boy is so rich and spoiled by his family but i guess that's all right as he is the only boy in his house. Tom does have a younger which i totally adore, she is so cute. I am pulled out of my train of through when i hear Lucy tapping my shoulder who is currently sitting behind me with Mat, whist listening to loves runs out by onerepublic. To be honest its my favourite song to.

"We're here" Lucy says tapping on my shoulder again.

"oh"

Is the only word coming out of my mouth as i stare blanking at my college.

"is this really the college i go to".i mean come on i don't hate my college its nice but today its so beautiful from outside, its all decorated with black, white and purple balloons. There is a long red carpet leading up to the main door of the college. Time to go in, i slowly get out of the car making sure i don't fall in there massive sliver heels. Why did i even wear them. Oh i forget, i didn't have a choice, i was forced to wear them. Tom puts his arm around me supporting me. While i stare at all our group whom faces are glowing like a light bulb.

"Lets go" says Vicky

"lets go this night shall we" says Jacob

Me and the laughs at him and head inside, As i am walk, why do i get the feeling, i am been watched, i turn looking at the empty car park behind me but there is no one there.

"Is everything ok" says Tom who's now looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah am good, i was checking if you parked your car"i tease him.

"Are you doubting my driving skills now kit kat"he asked while trying to hide the smirk in his face.

"Could i ever"? I say while putting a hand heart on my heart.

"Haha kit kat lets go in." Tom says

The inside even more beautiful and breath taking than outside, half of the massive square room is lit up with multi coloured lights and there are some people dancing.

"Oh my days its amazing" i gasp turning to face the other half which tom is dragging me now contains round tables with beautiful chairs. I quietly walk with him whilst still in the shock of my surrounding. Am totally amazed what the college can actually do. I take my seat next to Tom while all of the others are laughing about a joke which i don't know about.

Shaking my arm Tom pulls me out of my thought's "kit kat! Stay with us and stop day dreaming" Tom says to me while catching everyone's attention on the table

"Erm what did you tom"?

" you are so lost kit kat am asking you weather you want anything to drink, and this is the time third am asking you"? He says while laughing at me.

"shut up Tom cat! am not lost, and sorry am thinking." i say narrowing my eyes at him.

He holds his hand up surrendering "ok ok so you want something to drink" he asks again.

"yeah please" i say quietly.

"Alright ok am going to get us some drinks and we shall dance"

All three of the boys get up i look at then as they disappear into the low lit up room, how many people do they need to get few drinks, so confused. I turn back and all of the girls are staring at me.