planing the party chapter 6

hiya guys, I wanna dedicate this chapter to one my great reader, Nellybooboo who had taken her time to design me amazing banner, which is currently the cover of letting go. Thank you very much. Also i want to give a shout out to Born2BAPrincess, for her book You And Me United, please take time to read it thank you and enjoy :) x

I get home about three hours later, after having a meal at the walk in diner with my friends, get it walk in. I love my friends if you know what I mean, everyone loves their friends but I love them more. Since there are the only friends I have and to be honest I never had friends before, I was a total loner, the only friend I had was Tom, and he was my friend since childhood.

In high school I and tom never hang out together because he had his own friends but we did used spent Saturday and Sunday watching movies and having fun.

I always though why would people be friends with me. Am loud wired, and blurt out whatever and when I want. I have the randomised ideas ever I swear.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door, come in I say coming back from my wonder land. Mum walks in.

"Hi doll "she says placing herself on my bed and looking at me with a smile on my face.

"Hi mum" I say smiling back at her.

"How was your day at school honey?" she speaks calmly.

"It was good mum but i have a lots of work to catch up to". I say placing my hand over mum's hand.

"Don't worry honey you will catch up and come down for dinner." says mum as she gets up from my bed.

"Ok thanks mum and am coming" get off the bed as well.

After having pizza and chip for dinner with my parents was fun, for once they were acting normally, and it felt like they were not hiding anything from me, it's not like they are but I always feel like something is missing, like something they are not telling, something I should know about. Sometimes I see them giving glares to each other like they are thinking about what to say or how to act around me.

I really do wonder what goes in their heads. That's why we don't get in to deep conversations because we end up having too many awkward silences but todays dinner talk was funny, dad was telling me and mum how some guy at his work fell over files even though even told him not to put them there. It's funnier when dad tells us because he does all his funny facial expressions.

After having dinner It takes two hours of pain to complete all my work, I am an A grade student, who has keep on top of all of the work, the only thing keeping me going for the past two hours is my music and the eager to watch pretty little lairs, one of my favourite show along with so many others but only pretty little lairs is on today.so yeahh me, this and music is the only motivation I have to finish my college work, otherwise am so lazy. When I finish all of my college work for today, I get a bowl of popcorn and watch pretty little lairs.

During all of the show all I do is OMG!! OMG!! WHY! HOW!! NOOOOOOOO!! I sound like idiot well who cares, am only in my room, the place where I spent all of my time. NOOO! How can someone burn toby's house! Noooo! OH MY GOD! I need to find out who A is? I feel really stupid shouting at the TV but am in a shock my face drops,why would someone burn toby's house. Am snapped out my misery thoughts, when I hear mum say good night love." from her room, which means mum and dad have gone to bed.

"Night night mum, dad" I shout back.

I get in bed and get myself comfy so I can write my dairy, I haven't wrote my dairy for past two days but some reason I want to write today, I have these fix feelings which I cannot explain to anyone to I write them down. I grab my dairy from the drawer next to my bed and start writing.