The new boy Chapter 4

Jen and Danny took Kate inside and laid her onto her bed. Then doctor Carrie came. She examined her for a quite long time. Then doctot carrie said she had kleine-levin syndrome attack again and she has been fainted for approximately 5 hours

"Jen and Danny, Kate will not remember anything so it's time that you tell  her what has been happening to her for the past weeks". Says Dr Carrie. 

"We will Doc as soon as she wakes up". Says jen in a worrying voice 

The doctor then leaves and almost an hour later, Kate wakes up. 

Slowing opening her eyes quite a bright shining light  cuts her eyes and her face.  

Oh My God! The illumination is too bright she gets up and leans against her bed. "How did I come here? I remember I was in the field walking to college, so how come am at home and I don't even remember my college day.  

Mum, dad what are you guys doing in my room and how did I get here?   

Her mum stood up and walked over to Kate’s bed and sat down next to her.  

"Doll we have been wanting to you to say something for the past week, but I think it's the time now." says her mum restlessly.

Mum, Dad what it is? Asks Kate holding her mum’s hand.

Mum, dad tells me it cannot be that bad, just tell me says Kate in an anxious voice

Well, Kate the reason you have fainted for the past weeks and not remembering things is because you have a medical condition.

Mum what are you saying? Am so confused? Kate says.

Oh doll well you basically have a thing called Kelvin sunroom. It is where you don't remember anything if you faint and you stay fainted for a couple of hours. This is what happened to you today while you were going to college  and you faint and then someone just brought you to the doorstep.

Oh ok! Mum, why was I not told about this before? She says whilst tears run down her face.

We're sorry doll, we didn't want you to  worry about it says her mother hugging  her.

We didn't want you to feel ill or week, so we decided that it's best not to tell you. Says her dad.

Mum, dad its ok, I don't feel week, so please don't worry about me. I will be ok. Says Kate.

Kate whips her tears and says: anyways who brought me home because last time I remember I was in the field walking to college.

We don't know, we just found you on the front step. Says her dad.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it and then I  saw you lying on the floor. So here we are.

Oh, alright ok. Kate thinks to herself (why do I feel as I was remembering the person who dropped me. Am sure I was kinda awake when I was being Brough back to the house).

Kate! You ok? Her mum shakes her arm. Yeah mum is  okay. I was just thinking about college.

Alright, ok her mom says.

Mum, dad, I think you guys should get some rest, aisfine now don't worry I will not faint again.

But Kate her mom says. No! Mum gets some rest you guys definitely need some as well.

Ok Doll. Says her dad, we'll leave and let you take some rest too, but if you need anything just call us ok.

Yes mum and dad! I will call you guys if I need something.