how we Meet again?! Chapter 7

OMG! Why! How! Breathe Kate I say to myself, I didn't even realise that I was holding my breath, ok breathe slowly, as I finally get hold of myself. I look at the face staring at me in shock. It's Kyle, his bluish green eyes pricing into mine, I stare back.

"You should really look where you're going" he says in his sexy but arrogant voice.

But all I do is stare at him, he is so fit! It's like Zac Efron, Taylor lautner and Paul Wesley all put together, yeah they are all my favourite by the way. Kate stop staring at him, he is not that fit, tom is more cute ha-ha. I get pulled out my stupid through when I hear Kyle say "will you stop checking me out? I know am fit, but your staring at me like you're going to eat me alive" he says with a smirk on his face.

"Can you get of me now if you don't mind" I say and then he pulls back sliding his hand back and letting go of me, now no one is in the hall, "am going to be late again because of you" I say looking at him.

"Well can't you just be happy that I flipping saved you from embarrassing yourself front of many people, so you should be thankful to me not shouting at me"he say with edginess in his voice.

"Well thank you but I still going to be late for my lesson" I say putting my hand on the head.

Well same here, you're not the only one who has lessons. He says.

Quietly he grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs, wait what am supposed to be going up not down, wait what you doing weirdo, he does hear me or just choices to ignores to me and He pull me to the left corner of the halls, are you deaf to now, I say now, this time so wanna be angry voice. When he suddenly stops and I hit straight into his shoulder Ouch! Ouch! What is with you always hurting me? I say rubbing my shoulder,

Then I realise that we are standing next to the lift and the lift door opens, get in he says, I do as I am and follow him in the lift, I never been in the college lift, it looks like a box with sliver wrapping paper around it because well everything in the lift in sliver, its bigger than I thought it would be and has a large rectangle mirror. I catch Kyle looking at me with blank face as I look around.

"What?" I say turning around to him

"Nothing" he says

"Well then stop staring at me "I say in shaky voice.

"I was wondering you know because we are keeping bashing into each other and fighting, I think I need to know your name" he points looking at me.

"Well erm I don't want to tell you my name." I say back.

"Stop acting like you're someone special yeah and just tell me your name."

"Whatever, its Kate and you're"? I say. I alright know his name, apparently all of the girl are dying over him, and you know what college is like word spreads fast.

Am Kyle and nice name kay kya he says with an evil smirk.

Kay kay! Really is that the best you could think of, well its ok I don't want you to waste your pea size brain on my nickname. I say giving him a wicked look.

Whatever you say kay kay! He says with a stupid smirk on his face.

Shut up! Whatever your name is. Is say looking away from him.

Its Kyle by the way. He says loudly.

Ok whatever you say as I walk towards the lifts as the lift opens.

I walk out of the lift and turn around the right where I can see my class starting go in the class room.

"Bye idiot" I wave at him nervously.