Time with my girls- chapter 8

So it's the day of the dance and  me and my girlie's are going  shopping well putting it in the  current terms would mean that  they are forcing and taking me to shopping a I am the only one who hasn't got her dress Girls from  college been shopping for months but to be honest I don't see the  point, in spending so much money on a dress that you will only wear it for one night.

I get pulled out of my through when Lucy says "what kind of dress do you want? Kate.
"What erm what did you say I ask her." Looking around in the car to all of the girls blank faces looking right at me.

"What" I say looking at each and everyone of them "It's not my fault if I don't like wearing sparkle dresses to impress boys! Why can't I just go in my normal clothes."
"Shut up kate!" all of the girls say in synchronisation.

"Wow!! Chill out guys am coming with you so don't go all sad on me".

"Drive before she changes her mind" says jenny to lucy

*************************
"wait up for me too girls" says vicky we reached the shopping mall about half an hour ago go and since then we have only been to one store.I swear shopping is so hard work, next we entre another pretty dress shop, I can not remember the name they are too long and too much effort to remember them.We look around the store and there are some very pretty dress in all colours Try this pink says lucy.

"Don't you know me at all lucy, I don't do pink." I say to her pulling a face at the  pink dress, which is pretty I must say but not for me."What do you do then"? Vicky says winking at me.

"Kate does Tom" says jenny while giving lucy a high five and laughing.

"Shut up! Its not like that, we are just friends ok".

"What ever you say kit-kat". says lucy

I pull my tongue at her and turn away from her, only to see one looking at me well not looking but starring at me from the outside shop window.
I stare at the person looking at me but its no one I know, so why are his he staring at me why erm! it must be some strange who has no life, like seriously why is he staring at someone especially me. Its like i big sign on my head saying come and stare at me. Its just so weird that someone will stare at you from the window, oh my days its messing with my head, i really don't want to be in a bad mood, its the dance tonight, so igoring that person i walk over to Lucy who is looking at some shoes while Vicky and jenny are busy talking to people. Guys lets go i still haven't found my dress yet.

Well Kate its you who cant bfind the right dress says Lucy walking over to me.

Sorry guys i know am such a trouble but you guys don't have to stay with me you know, both Vicky and jenny put their arm around my shoulder after they reached to me.

"What are friends for Kate" say Vicky

I know right we are going to find you a really nice dress don't worry doll.

As you wish, be better get going because will need like five hours to get ready, Yeah lets go they then.

After spending an 2 hours looking for the dress and finally finding something i like, we are going to pizza hut because we are all hungry they shopping as tired as out. As i walk in the pizza hut, damn it smells so nice, it making me more hungry, the place it self is beautiful which its purple round table and sliver and brown chairs. The restaurant is quite only a lady with her kids and a cute couple sat at the back. We take our sit on a large perfect table. The waitress comes over to our table, she is really pretty with blonde hair and light brown eye.