\\ love bites // part two

Violet's pov

I was sitting on the couch in the teachers lounge trying to get some sleep but my eyes lids just wouldn't stay shut. I heard the door open and I turned my head to see who was coming in. It was Zoe. She waved at my direction as she sat down. I smiled back at her. She has been acting so weird lately since LeShawn. Her eyes lids were swollen I didn't even know they can do that. She's been looking like a freak herself.

"What's up"

"nothing" I tell her "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine" she says nodding her head. I know shes not. Silence grows between us for a couple seconds.

"I see you've been busy" she says with a laugh. "what do you mean?". She points at me.

"What?" I say slightly annoyed.

She gets up a little, close enough so that she can lightly touch my neck. I look down. Its a hickey, how fucking embarrassing. I put my hand over it to hide it, which is completely useless because she already saw it. Maybe other people did too. Where did this come from? I ask myself. I can't lie to myself I know exactly when I got it. She chuckles and sitting back snuggling against the couch shutting her eyes.

"I knew it" she says "we kinda all did"

I look back at her confused. "What do you mean exactly".

She ignores me completely. "Except for Barrett he doesn't want to see anyone happy" she chuckles again.

"What"

"Oh don't act stupid now... you and Grover"

---------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestions for a chapter comment it down below.