Zoe x Natalie❤

Zoe walked into the girl's bathroom and saw the person she would last want to see. Natalie stood in front of the sink fiddling with the handles. She turned her head the slightest bit to see who was at the door. Zoe. Natalie shot her head back to looking down at her hands.

Zoe stepped up to the sink farthest away from Natalie. She messed with her hair in the mirror while Natalie turned the handles off and started to walk out.

"Not so fast. Where are you going?"

"I am leaving"

"For what?"

"Because you hate me"
Natalie said in an obvious tone to Zoe.

" No, you hate me"

"I AM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU" Natalie said when stormed out. Zoe followed her.

"You always hated me first. What are you saying?" Zoe said down the hallway

"No don't go all victim on me"

"You know what, I don't even know why I try" Zoe said throwing her arms.

"What are you trying to do here?" Natalie chuckles.

"To talk to you" Zoe says " to have an actual conversation"

"What for?!"

"Because I want to!"

Natalie crossed her arms

"Ugh, whatever" Zoe turns back around.

Natalie watched as Zoe walked way. She regretted everything she just had said. Deep down she wanted to talk. She wanted to sit down and talk with her forever. Silence passed until Natalie dug up the courage to say what she was about to say.

"i hate you cause i love you." Natalie said under her breath.

Zoe stops walking but does not turn around.

"what" she said lowly

Natalie took a breath.

"I hate you cause I love you!" she said with her arms in the air.

Zoe turns around and looks at Natalie. Natalie prepared for her wrath. She closed her eyes and clutched her fists. But what she got was not what she did not expected. No one expected this, come on.

Zoe slowly walked up to Natalie. Grabbed her my her soft cheeks and pecked her lips ever so softly. Natalie stood there in shock with her eyes closed tightly.

Zoe pulled away.

" I hate you too"

Zoe lifted Natalie's chin

"Hey, look at me " she said lightly

Natalie finally opened her eyes.

"We are girls right, we have to look out for each other". Zoe said with a smirk. All that Natalie ever wanted to hear.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys I kinda ship it. Comment any suggestions you have for a chapter. And tell me what you think about this new ship.