Grover x Violet

Violet's POV obviously

I was roaming the hallway when I heard voices. I turned the corner. I saw Grover talking to Sadie and instantly became jealous. I know this was really stupid, Grover would never ' like' Sadie. I quickly turn back around the corner and stood there so they wouldn't see me. I pressed myself closer to the wall trying to make out what they were saying. Grover told Sadie one of his stupid jokes he always uses and since Sadie was new she busted out laughing, a little too much. He's not that funny, please.
I slowly looked over the corner and saw that Sadie was leaving. Grover started to walk towards me. Once he turn the corner I caught up to him.
"Grover"
"Hey Violet where did you come from?"
"Who were you talking to" I followed behind him.
"Oh no one just Sadie"
"Well you shouldn't be cracking jokes like that. You don't even know her."
"Why would you care?" Grover snapped back at me in a questionable tone.
I stopped walking. I know I was being pushy but, since when did he talk to me like that?
"I'm not even that funny"
"I think you're funny"
"Since when was I funny?"
I quickly caught up to him. I grabbed Grover by the shoulders and pecked his lips then went back to my place.
"What the heck was that?"
"um.. I don't know"
I know Grover isn't my boyfriend. But he's still mine.

---------------------------------------------------
If you have any suggestions for a chapter comment it down below.