Sadie × Diesel

Its was november now at Kent High and the Pennsylvania cold weather was kicking in. Everyone tried to keep them as warm at the could, but without power and maintenance it was hard to mask the frigid weather.

“ I wish Pennsylvania wasn't so cold” Diesel took a seat on the ground by Sadie.

Sadie gave him a smile.

“ yeah me too”

Diesel rubbed his hands together.

“ We tried to insulate as many rooms as we could. At least the ones we use the most”

“ We all tried our best”

“ Still freezing though”

“ Just hope winter passes by fast”

Diesel nodded but clearly he still was not satisfied. Sadie looked down and fiddled her thumbs.

Diesel sat still staring into nothing. Sadie then silently takes off a layer and places one of her jackets around his broad shoulders.

Diesel smiled. Sadie made her way across the room and pushed the portable heater they found closer to Diesel until it stood inches away from him. Diesel watched her as she slips her way under his arm.

Sadie rested her head on his shoulder and swung her legs to the side for they rested across his thighs. Lastly, sadie wriggled her arms around his torso giving him a little squeeze.

Diesel looked over to the girl wrapped around his side, her eyes gently closed. Diesel laughed, his chest rumbling sending vibrations through Sadie. “What are you doing?” he asked.

Sadie opens her eyes “warming you up silly”. She pecks his nose and his cheeks turn rosy.

“Did you just blush?” she giggles.

“No i don't blush”

“oh really” she kisses his red cheeks. Diesel laughs.

Sadie suddenly looks at him with serious eyes. Diesel is caught in her gaze. She sits up and her eyelashes flutter. Diesel swallowed hard (dirty minded children). Her eyes dropped down to steal a gaze from his lips. Diesel watched her, his eyes attached to hers. Sadie looked back into him, begging for permission.

“Kiss me” she said touching the side of his face. Diesel stop hesitating and gently pressed his lips into hers. She smiled and kissed back. Moments later she slipped onto his lap in deep kiss. They pulled away and rested their head on each other's forehead catching their breath.

“Warm?” she asked

“Very”