1화

Name: Jeon JungkookGroup: BTS | Birthday: 1997 Sept 01 | Height: 178cm | Weight: 66kgPersonality: Jungkook may be the youngest in his group but everyone is inferior to him

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Group: BTS | Birthday: 1997 Sept 01 | Height: 178cm | Weight: 66kg
Personality: Jungkook may be the youngest in his group but everyone is inferior to him. He is the Jack of all trades, the golden maknae, and the love child of BigHit Entertainment. He hates losing and does not give up easily.
Reason for Real Men: When him and his friends get into a fight at the bowling alley with members from his rival group iKON- BigHit forces Jungkook to 'clean up' his image by joining the show in order to not affect BTS' upcoming promotions.

**

Name: Hwang Eunbi (Sinb)Group: Gfriend | Birthday: 1998 June 03 | Height: 167cm | Weight: 46kgPersonality: Sinb is known as the tsundere of her group; one who is cold and hostile at first but gradually shows a warmer side over time

Group: Gfriend | Birthday: 1998 June 03 | Height: 167cm | Weight: 46kg
Personality: Sinb is known as the tsundere of her group; one who is cold and hostile at first but gradually shows a warmer side over time. Because of her ice princess image, she is often misunderstood by people. Although she looks feminine, her actions speaks otherwise and she is usually dubbed as 'hyung' or 'oppa' by fans.
Reason for Real Men: Fed up with how the media portrays her, Sinb attacks a paparazzi when he invades the girls' privacy. Source Music has her join the show in order to fasten up her loose lips and to learn how to control her temper.

**

Name: Jung JaehyunGroup: NCT | Birthday: 1997 Feb 14 | Height: 182cm | Weight: 63kgPersonality: Jaehyun is not only handsome but is also kindhearted

Name: Jung Jaehyun
Group: NCT | Birthday: 1997 Feb 14 | Height: 182cm | Weight: 63kg
Personality: Jaehyun is not only handsome but is also kindhearted. He is usually a peacemaker but will not hesitate to stand up for his friends when necessary.
Reason for Real Men: SM Entertainment threatens his seat as a member of NCT when he gets caught in a brawl between iKON members and his friends at their usual hangout spot.