3화

** Alarm ringing **

Sinb felt like she had only just slept. After last night, she felt like she wanted to head back to the dorm already. She was sure the members had spammed her phone by now but since the staff members confiscated it, she wasn't going to be able to check.

Dahyun: "Eoh, morning B-ah" she smiled as she walked into their room. "Is Eunseo still not up? We've gotta be outside to raise the flag in less than half an hour" she patted her face dry with her towel.
Sinb: "I thought she was went to the bathroom with you?" she responded as Dahyun looked over her bed to see that Eunseo's bed was empty.
Dahyun: "Where did she go?" to which Sinb shrugged her shoulders. "Well, you should at least go wash up. Hurry, we've gotta be out there before 5:30" she warned Sinb who bolted up from her bed, grabbed her towel and toothbrush, and headed out the room to the bathroom.

As Sinb turned the corner, she runs into Jungkook who has just arrived to use the bathroom as well. With the way things ended awkwardly last night, Sinb tried to avoid making eye contact with him. Interrupting her thoughts, Yugyeom finally came out of the bathroom.

Yugyeom: "Ahh jinjja... I should've never ate haemul pajeon (korean seafood pancakes)..." he rubbed his tummy and complained.
Jungkook: "Hurry and go outside. Mingyu and Jaehyun are already outside making breakfast" he told him.
Yugyeom: "You hurry on out too now" he yawned, scratched his butt, and continued to rub his stomach. "Ugh, I feel like my stomach is so oily" he walked back to change at the boys' room.

Jungkook: "You got here first..." he told her to use the bathroom before him. Without responding, Sinb walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "Wait, why is she so mad anyway?" he asked himself. "It's not like I was the one who pissed her off..." he scratched his head and arched his brows.

Jaehyun and Mingyu were joined by Yugyeom and Dahyun who finally came outside. With only 10 minutes left until they were all due in front of the podium to raise their first flag since joining the show yesterday- Jungkook and Sinb rushed to head on out.

Lining up, Jungkook realized that Sinb had forgotten to button up her camo jacket. The coach started to inspect their uniforms and as he slowly made way towards Jungkook and Sinb, who were lined up at the end, Jungkook turned her towards him.

Sinb, who was minding her own business, was taken aback when Jungkook suddenly turned her towards him and started to button up her jacket for her.

Sinb: "What are you doing?!" she whispered as she tried to fight his hands off of her jacket. Considering that it was near her chest area, her face started to turn warm as Jungkook tried to finish buttoning her up.
Jungkook: "Are you not feeling well?" he attempted to feel for her forehead as he noticed her cheeks were warmish pink.

Sinb, who could no longer take it anymore, quickly brushed his hands off of her and stepped back out of line. Noticing her out of place, the coach started to scold her.

Coach: "HWANG EUNBI!! Do you honestly think right now is the time to play?!" he scolded.
Sinb: "No sir!" she stood back up straight.
Coach: "Why is your uniform undone?!" he pointed to her buttons being buttoned incorrectly.

Jungkook was so worried that the coach may find out, he must've missed one button and now- Sinb's jacket is a complete mess.

Sinb: "I'm sorry, sir!" she responded looking forward. Jungkook, who stood next to her, realized he had forgotten a button... but his biggest worry was what Sinb was going to do to him next considering her getting in trouble is his entire fault. "It won't happen again!" she shouted in military volume.
Coach: "100 laps around the field. RIGHT NOW!" he ordered as Sinb bowed before making her way to the field.