10화

Early the next morning, Sinb was awakened by birds chirping and the sound of waves coming from the nearby river that she had been running back and forth to.

Sinb: "Shit" she exclaimed "We better get back now before they notice we're missing" she looked at Jungkook and Hanbin who were still sleeping.

She reached up to feel Jungkook's head and was relieved to know that his temperature had gone down.

Sinb: "Hanbin-ssi" she called to him. Clearly he was so out of it, he didn't even respond to her. She decided to try again, "Hanbin-ssi"
Hanbin: "I thought I told you to call me Hanbin-oppa" he responded to her without opening his eyes.

Hanbin slowly stood up and started to stretch. Sinb averted her eyes as his abs pierced through his white t-shirt. Putting on his camo jacket, he realized that Jungkook was still unconscious.

Hanbin: "Good lord, when is homeboy here going to wake up?" he asked humorously.
Sinb: "We've gotta get back to base before anyone notices..." she worried.
Hanbin: "Wake up your boyfriend" he said.
Sinb: "He's not my--- ughhhh" she rolled her eyes at him.

Sinb: "Yah" she kicked Jungkook on the side of his legs to wake him up.
Hanbin: "How romantic" he said sarcastically seeing the way Sinb was treating Jungkook.
Sinb: "You wanna give it a try?" she asked him.
Hanbin: "I'm gonna head on up first. You two hurry" he told her before walking away.
Sinb: "What the-- Yah! Kim Hanbin! You're supposed to help me out here!" she hissed at him.
Hanbin: "Not a chance" he waved goodbye as he continued to climb up the hill.

Sinb: "That shitty jerk" she cursed at him before looking down at the still-unconscious Jungkook. "Jeon Jungkook" she called him again.

This time, Jungkook started to flex his arms as he stretched for the early morning sun rise that shone upon his face.

Sinb: "How are you feeling?" she said out sarcastically as he slowly sat up.
Jungkook: "Like a hard rock hit me in the head" he massaged the side of his head. "And my arm is pretty sore... What happened?" he asked.
Sinb: "You don't remember?" she responded. "This happened" she said before lightly kicking him in his leg.
Jungkook: "Ow! What was THAT for??" he jumped up and down in pain.
Sinb: "Hurry up. We've gotta get back to base before they figure out we're not there" she rolled her eyes at him.

Seeing as Jungkook couldn't move as fast as his usual due to his snake bite in his arm, Sinb decided to help him out.

Jungkook: "What are you--" he flinched at her sudden actions.
Sinb: "Don't annoy me when I'm trying to be nice to you" she spoke in a monotone voice as she held onto his other arm for support.
Jungkook: "Wait... you're helping me. Why are you helping me? Oh my god, don't tell me last night you---"
Sinb: "You know what, Jeon Jungkook?! I'm gonna--"
Jungkook: "Araso, araso, araso" he chuckled, "I'll stop, I'll stop" he started to walk again signaling his arm out for Sinb to hold onto. And with that, the two started to make their way back to base.

**

Coach: "Well, well... look who we have here" he said to Hanbin as soon as Hanbin tried to sneak back in quietly.
Hanbin: "Shit" he murmured.
Coach: "So... wanna explain yourself or should I just cut to the chase where I write you up for an addition three months stay?" he smiled arrogantly.
Hanbin: "Ayy, coach-nim" he tried to baby his way out of this one. He knew he couldn't tell the truth or else Jungkook would know that he helped him.
Coach: "Unless you give me a legit reason... I'm obligated to do what I have to do" he was serious this time. If anything, the coach was done with this year's Real Men filming.
Hanbin: "I... I uh..." he knew he couldn't come up with a stupid lie either. That would then really earn him three additional training months and if that's the case then iKON's scheduled comeback would cease to happen.