4화

Jungkook looked over his shoulder as soon as he heard Sinb yelp after accidentally burning her hand. He dropped everything and ran to her aid.

Jungkook: "Are you okay?!" he asked her as he reached for her hand.
Yugyeom: "Sinb-ya, does it hurt a lot?" he worried as he's never seen Sinb this clumsy before.
Sinb: "I'm alright, I'm okay" she assured Jungkook who was still holding onto her hand. She yelped again as she accidentally brushes her fresh burn against his hands while pulling her hands away.

Yugyeom: "Jungkook-ah, you should probably bring Sinb to the first aid station right now"
Coach: "No one is going anywhere. The sun is setting and it'll take at least half an hour to get back up to the base" he said.
Jungkook: "But her burn isn't just a little one... Look!" he responded in anger.
Coach: "Did you just shout at me, young man?" he glared at Jungkook who was not afraid to step down at this point.
Jungkook: "I get it. This is a show. You need to act tough and all... but Sinb really needs medical attention" he told the coach.
Coach: "Are you telling me how to do my job?" he scolded Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Whatever man" he shrugged off the coach who was shocked by Jungkook's sudden rebellion.
Sinb: "No, no I'm alright. This is nothing" she assured Jungkook who continued to ignore her.
Coach: "Fine" he gave in. "I'll have one of my staff members go back with you guys so you don't get lost" he gave a cold look to the two of them.

Jungkook, Sinb, and a military officer started their way back to the base together. The sun was already setting and the time looked to be around at least 8:30pm. Climbing back up the hill to get to pre-military academy was a lot harder than it was when they simply just walked down to the river earlier.

Private Kim: "Oh no" he suddenly said to them. "I forgot the big lamp" he said.
Jungkook: "Is it necessary?" he asked as they all stopped together.
Private Kim: "It'll provide better lighting on our way back to the river after we leave base" he clarified. "You both stay put. I'll come back" he told them as he walked back to the river side to grab the lamp.

Jungkook: "Let's sit down while we wait for the officer hyung to come back"
Sinb: "No, I'm fine" she insisted on standing as Jungkook sat down, exhausted from all the walking.
Jungkook: "Suit yourself then" he told her before leaning back against a big tree.

Sinb stood about ten feet away from Jungkook and couldn't help but think about what she had heard earlier. She thought to herself... if Jungkook does like Eunseo, then I should be happy for the two of them... but why? Why do I feel this way? Hwang Eunbi, you are NOT this kind of weakling... she scolded herself.

Jungkook: "So, want to tell me what happened?" he suddenly interrupted her thoughts.
Sinb: "What are you talking about?" she was confused.
Jungkook: "How'd you end up burning yourself that bad?" he looked at her.
Sinb: "I don't know. My hands must've been too close to the fire" she told him.
Jungkook: "That's weird..." he kind of chuckled.
Sinb: "What's weird?"
Jungkook: "It's been a while since I've seen you this clumsy" he told her.
Sinb: "Well, that's only because--"
Officer
: "Alright, let's go" he said as he appeared with the big lamp.

And with that, the three made their way back up to the base. Sinb felt a little relieved that the officer came back because if he hadn't, she wouldn't have known what to say or do.

Private Kim: "Jungkook-ah, run over to the main office and inform the doctor on-site to come to the first-aid station immediately" he instructed as he aided Sinb to the nurse's station.

As Jungkook walked over the main office, he passed the front gate where he saw a car parked in front of. Wondering who could be visiting the base at this time of the night, he continued on his way to the main office.