2화

One of the big reasons why Sinb left BigHit back a few years ago was because of her confused feelings for Jungkook- someone she thought she cared for as an older brother but realized she had developed some sort of unexplainable feelings for him.

When leaving BigHit, Jungkook asked her to keep in touch in which she promised to... but that was until she found out he was seeing a girl, a pretty CUBE trainee girl name Ko Sohyun. Sinb's heart broke into pieces. How could Jungkook not see her feelings for him? How could he have blindly let her go without letting her tell him about her developed feelings for him? How?

(( FAST FORWARD BACK TO 2017 ))

Dahyun: "Sinb-ya" her voice echoed in Sinb's brain as she slowly zoned out of the flashback.
Sinb: "Yeah?" she didn't realize that thinking about all of this made her kind of teary. She wanted to tell herself that she was no longer in love with Jungkook... but she knew that would only mean fooling herself.
Eunseo: "You alright?" she noticed the teary eyes.
Sinb: "Yeah, yeah I am..." she told them. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. If the director comes looking for me, tell him I'll be back in a jiffy" she told them before running off.
Dahyun: "That was weird.." she told Eunseo who nodded her head in agreement.

Yugyeom: "What was that about?" he seems to have noticed it too.
Eunseo: "Just mind your own business"
Yugyeom: "So does Sinb and Jungkook really know each other?"
Dahyun: "Seems so... but something's not right between them..." she responded without realizing she just said that out loud. Eunseo gave her the stare and she cupped her mouth immediately.

Eunseo: "Nothing's going on between the two" she felt kind of envious all of a sudden that they were all talking about Jungkook and Sinb.
Jaehyun: "Whether there is or not, it's none of our business. C'mon guys" he told Mingyu and Yugyeom to follow him to the training outdoor.

**

Walking to the bathroom, Sinb was stopped by Jungkook who was walking past her in the opposite direction.

Jungkook: "Yaghhh..." he expressed in disappointment. "After all we've been through together, you can't even greet your hyung" he smiled at her.
Sinb: "Annyeonghaseyo" she bowed to pay her respects.
Jungkook: "Dude, I was just kidding!" he lightly nudged her on her shoulder. "I'm a little disappointed" he began to say.
Sinb: "About what?" she looked up at him.
Jungkook: "You've gotten a lot prettier since I last saw you. It's like... you're almost a girl now" he finished saying.
Sinb: "That's because I AM a girl" she rolled her eyes at him before proceeding to walk away.
Jungkook: "I'll see you out there in the field" he told her as she walked away to the bathroom.

(( OUTSIDE IN THE FIELD // 9:48AM // FIRST DAY OF RECORDING ))

Sergeant: "ATTENTION!!" he stood in a straight posture.
Drill Officer: "STAY ALERT" he added as the seven idols stood in a line.

Drill Officer: "You guys will start out with laps! Pick a partner and run for the next 30 minutes around this field!" he instructed them. "Boys and girls!" he blew on the whistle.

Jungkook wasn't too good being around girls. So in order to feel more comfortable, he attempts to partner up with Sinb.

Eunseo: "Jungkook-sunbae, did you have anyone in mind for your partner yet?" she approached him.
Jungkook: "Actually I..." but as he looked over his shoulder, he realized that Jaehyun and Sinb were partnering up already. "Ah jinjja-sh" he mumbled as it was too late.
Eunseo: "If you already have someone in mind, that's okay. I'll just--"
Jungkook: "I don't actually. Would you like to be my partner for today?" he asked her.
Eunseo: "Ne" she finally answered. She felt her face flush as she struggled to answer him.