Dinner Disaster!

Nobody's POV:

"I don't think I look good in orange..." Akko said.

."I know, BUT I DO!" Lotte exclaimed.

"Who was invited?" Akko asked.

They kept on looking but nothing seemed to suit Akko. Then, a little sparkle caught a glimpse of Akko's eye. She went to it and dug the dress out of the box of dresses. It was a blue dress with pearls and lace, it came with gloves with ribbons and a little purse. Akko tried it on and she looked stunning.

"It needs one more thing..." Sucy said putting a mushroom crown (like a flower crown with mushrooms instead) on Akko's head

"Perfect! Now you look presentable!" Sucy said proudly.

A boy walked in the store and was surprised to see the famous Akko there.

"Is that really you!?" The boy asked running up to Akko.

"Want me to sign something?" Akko asked.

"Sure!" The boy said handing her a piece of paper.

"My name is Jake, must I say, you look lovely!" He said as Akko signed the paper.

"Here, thanks for the compliment." Akko said, now used to it.

"Would you like to hangout sometime? Maybe get some tea?" Jake asked nervously.

Akko felt bad declining so...

"Sure here is my number..." she took the signed piece of paper back and wrote her number.

Jake walked out of the door happy as ever.

"Look at that!" Sucy said nudging Akko's arm.

"I felt bad declining.." Akko explained.

~day if the party~

"Ok guys It's time for me to leave!" Akko said waving good bye.

"Don't forget this!" Sucy said putting the mushroom crown on Akko's head.

Akko waved goodbye one last time and hopped on her broom.

When she arrived, Akko was surprised to see only a few cars parked at the mansion, usually when they had parties hundreds of people showed up, maybe she was just early. Akko walked up to the door and a butler opened it for her. At the door, a young looking maid guided Akko to the dining room, when the maid opened the door everyone looked up to see who had arrived.

It was just Andrew, Andrew's father, Diana and her friends, some old rich people, politicians, And an empty seat for Akko.

So it appears I arrived late... Akko thought to herself.

"Uhh... hello." Akko awkwardly waved the everyone.

Akko sat down at the empty seat which was actually the head of the table.

"So this is who your plus one is, good choice, she is rising in popularity, maybe we can convince her to show up at some presentations." Mr.Hanbridge whispered to his son.

Andrew looked away from his father and to Akko as she sat down. She looked amazing.

"So, your the witch who saved the world, I have heard a lot about you." A rich looking lady said.

"Yeah, but it's really no big deal." Akko said nervously

"Don't be so modest, your sitting at a table filled with the richest and most high class people in town!" An old man laughed very snobby like.

Akko scratched the back of her head nervously.

"How should we convince her?" Mr.Hanbridge whispered to his son.