Unleashed

Area: camp      Day: 8

Akko is now dead. Everyone has been in low spirits, today is her funeral.

Witches have a different ceremony for funerals than mortals. At the funeral their wands are broken in half to release them completely to the afterlife. Witches' souls are attached to their wands to better wield the magic.

The funeral started and everyone had the color sucked out if their eyes.

In the distance a sillouhette is seen.

Sil: past, the ceremony is beginning.

Past: perfect. Now we can truly start our mission. Make sure nothing goes wrong, or we're both dead.

Sil: this is more risky for me than you.

The wand was broken and huge gusts of wind shot out, which was unusual.

"If the witch is dead, so should the magic be." Lotte pointed out.

"She's right, there is something suspicious about this." Sucy said, giving everyone a small glimmer of hope again.

Past: shit! I didn't know that would happen.

Sil: this is bad, but at least we still have power. We need a cover up.

Entering the room with a hesitant look Victoria announced, "as of today you will be freed, please think of it as a time-out. You will be transported to Luna nova safely." She said with no look of regret.

Lotte started crying. She got up from her seat and started to yell. "DO YOU NOT REALIZE THE SITUATION WE'VE BEEN PUT IN? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU? OUR FRIEND IS DEAD!" Lotte screamed as if there were no tomorrow, which is out of character for her.

Andrew and Lotte stared at the ground.

Victoria scoffed and Walked away, leaving Lotte more pissed than before.

Sil: they seem distracted now.

Past: that was close, come back to the hideout fute.

Sil: please don't call me that.

Past: alright, how about Mirai?

Sil: good enough.

Sil: but now I have fully awakened. We should start thinking of a plan.

Past: right.