The Awakening

BOOM! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RCBupigm7tU

Explosions went off in the cells causing many guards running toward the entrance. There stood a singular silhouette, there hair waved gracefully and they started approaching the guards. They got their guns ready. "AIM! FIRE!" Bullets from every angel we're shot at the silhouette, but they had no effect. Instead, the bullets seemed to have bounced off backfiring. The guards ran and some had already died. Lotte, Sucy, and Andrew ran from the cafeteria to see what had happened. "Oh no! Akko was still in here!" Sucy said looking through the fog left behind from the explosions. "AKKO!" Sucy spotted a body laying on the ground. The fog had faded away revealing who was there. "Akko...AKKO! Wake up!" Sucy shook her crying her eyes out. The silhouette, still covered by fog spoke. "From this day on your friend is dead. But that's for the best, I hope we meet again." The silhouette smoke bombed away. "Why... why did this happen? We were all happy and innocent. Then that crazy girl showed up! HOW IS SHE ALLOWED TO DO THIS?!" Lotte had an outburst covered in tears. Andrew and Sucy, just as upset cried for there now dead friend. "Curse this. YOI!" Andrew yelled calling her out for answers. She responded.

*dream world

Yoi: I see you called (Yoi sips her tea)

Andrew: I thought you were supposed to guide us! Now.. she's dead. YOU'VE KILLED HER!

Yoi: How foolish, why wouldn't I protect someone so valuable? I'm trying to succeed my own future by doing this job! (Yoi slams her cup on the table)

Andrew: she's gone. FOREVER!

Yoi: you are very wrong Andrew. But this is something I can't tamper with.

Andrew: How come you are so secretive?

Yoi: Giving you an answer will rip apart the worlds. Now go.

•••••

With the silhouette 

Sil: Im sorry I have failed.

?: it's ok, you're new to this, plus there is no way I can be mad. You've faked the death of our first target.

Sil: Alright, are you sure they will be safe?

?: Ofcousre, now I have a meeting to go to, find a hiding spot and continue training.

Sil: yes, ma'am

*call end

Sil: I'm coming. Victoria.