Separation

Ahh, a beautiful..... wait.... what day was it again? .... can you just let me slide if I say it was a Friday? No? FINE. ACTUALLY..... YOU KNOW WHAT? IM AUTHOR CHAN! IF ITS FRIDAY ITS FRIDAY! Ok happy we could chat ^•^.

With Akko~

"Akko...." Sucy said, poking Akko to wake up.

"Akko." Such said a bit louder.

"AKKO!" Such yelled, Akko still sleeping.

"Ok, if you going to sleep i guess I'll just do another experiment on yo-" Sucy said, she was cut off.

"IM UP" Akko said, sitting up straight.

Ever since Sucy had Akko drink that potion in her sleep, Akko promised herself that she wouldn't let it happen again.

The three got ready and walked to class together.

"ITS FRIDAY! ITS FRIDAY!" Akko sang skipping along the hallway.

"Akko shut up." Sucy said.

Akko instantly  stopped, like all her joy was sucked out of today. It seemed that something was missing.

With Andrew~

Andrew got out of bed and got ready for school, he checked his phone to see 78 new messages from Victoria, she has become very clingy.

It's a new day, the sun rises along with possibilities, hopes, and torture.

Andrew gets dressed, the same way he has his whole life, except a bit more sloppily today. Something made him feel pain, and he just woke up.

He walks down the stairs to meet Victoria. Today seemed pretty bad already, because of these words:

"We're going to the park today! And I'll make sure we spend every single second together, with atleast five bodyguards near you at all times." Victoria said.

andrew said ok with no life in his words, he seemed lifeless, something was missing.

With Akko~

What was this horrible feeling? Akko thought this to her self over and over, she couldn't pay attention to class... more than usual of course.

"Akko, do you know what happened on the cursed night of 1456?" The teacher asked, because Akko was not paying attention.

"Ehhh errmmm.... no?" Akko said in embarrassment.

"Sigh.... princess Veria the spoiled rich brat had always wished for the best. After rejecting so many men, prince Anderson a kind handsome gentleman came to town, Veria soon fell for the looks. She did everything to make him marry her, and it worked. Their wedding was announced. Prince Anderson had a very kind but very poor friend, her name was Ashely, they soon became very close after the announcement, this made Veria furious. The night of the wedding princess Veria wrote on a piece of paper in poison, soon after, she turned into an ugly crooked witch, showing her true form, in anger she had cursed the girl for life, but it caused a penalty. And her curse was-" the teacher was cut off by the bell.

"Till next time." She dismissed them.

Akko felt a bit weird about that story, she wondered what the curse had said, then she remembered a book having it, she didn't care to read it at the time though.

Akko rushed to the library to see a random person already reading the book. Akko didn't care. Akko snatch the book out of the girl's hand and gave her 5 bucks.

Akko read the poem:

 I wish for the girl with brown messy hair, to have a moment in deep despair.

To have a tortured mind and a crushed soul, and make her heart have a hole.

This is only fair, and if she dies I DONT CARE!

Wow, what a lunatic Akko thought.

With Andrew~

Victoria dragged Andrew across the mall, they had  gone to three shoes stores, five dress shops, and fifteen kiosks!

"I must get this! There only 4,550!" Victoria held up some boots.

"But I bought you five dresses already...." Andrew was miserable.

"I know!" Victoria handed him the dress.

 Ugh. I can't stand this. Why do I feel so miserable today? 

Has something changed?

Is there something different?

What is this feeling?

With Akko~

Ugh. I don't like this. Why am I feeling so horrible?

Has something changed?

Is there something different?

What is this feeling?

With Andrew~

"Come on Andrew! Let's go to the park now! I'm getting bored." Victoria pulled him to the limo

With Akko~

"Akko, you look miserable, maybe a trip to the park will lift your spirits!" Lotte suggested.

Park~

Victoria and Andrew sat on the left side of a fountain ledge.

Akko and her friends sat on the right side of a fountain ledge.

Andrew~

Am I sick? How can I possibly feel so terrible? What's missing?

Akko~

What the heck is wrong with me? I feel like something.... something's missing.

Victoria's hat blew away from the wind to the ground.

Akko noticed the hat fall to the ground.

Victoria asked Andrew to get the hat.

They both stood up.

It hurts. It's killing me not knowing what's missing

The two try picking up the hat. There hands touch and they look up at each other.

"It was you" they said in union.

Suddenly that feeling of misery grew.

Why?

Because they remembered what had happened last night.

-flashback-

"I'll make sure you two never see each other ever again."

-flashback end-

Also because they knew what was coming next.

.

.

.

"What a lovely surprise" 

I know, I know, short chapter sorry, but I got ideas for the next one.

Yay I survived Irma!♥️