Technically, im NOT cheating. Part 1

4 days have passed since the incident, Akko is trying to forget that it ever happened and goes to town on her own.

Akko skips along side walk, getting a few notices and having to sign papers.

In a Cafe a block away from where Akko is, Andrew and Frank site at a table talking.

"I'm glad you were able to come, I know how busy you and Victoria are planning the wedding and stuff." Frank said, taking a bite of his tart.

"Yeah, it's getting kind of annoying... she's making it all super detailed and complex, but I can't complain, she is my fiancé." Andrew said, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it to the engagement party.... I heard about the incident that happened with you and Akko... is it true?" Frank asked, taking a bid bite from his tart.

".... yes..... I'd rather not talk about it... I haven't seen her since the party so I don't know how she is doing..." Andrew explained.

"WHAT!? You have to talk to her!" Frank said, putting down his tart.

"I've tried contacting her... but she hasn't responded yet, plus I'm busy planning the wedding with Victoria..." Andrew said.

"I'd much rather have Akko be your wife..."  Frank mumbled to himself.

"What?" Andrew asked.

"Sigh.... it's nothing." Frank said, looking irritated.

Frank couldn't stand that Victoria, and he knew Andrew was annoyed with her... but he just wouldn't stand up for himself cause he's a wuss, well... that's the word Frank uses to describe it.

Andrew looked at his copy cup out of pure boredom, the cup had the cafe's mascot on it, which was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a bunny.

A bunny.

Andrew's mind suddenly went to the night him and Akko met, her eyes full of wonder when she walked up that staircase, waiting to see the top. Akko always intrigued Andrew from the start.

Intrigued.

Intrigued...

Hmmm.... that.. that doesn't seem... right. Maybe back then, but now it's different, like there has to be a knew word for it now, things are different....Eh, he will think about it later.

Frank got up to use the restroom, leaving Andrew to just stare out the window. Nothing interesting happened, just a few people would walk by, late to work from their lunch break, teens being stupid with their money, moms dragging their kids along the sidewalk... nothing stood out.

Then there was a boy. He was quite handsome, almost as handsome as Andrew, almost. Under all of that, you can tell he was mischievous. He had on a suit that was similar to Andrews, his bangs covered half of his right eye, and he had soft well cut hair. He seemed to be holding a girls chin.

"Strange, wonder why he is hold what seems to be a girl's chin..." Andrew thought to himself.

The boy held the girl's arm, and pulled her a bit closer, it revealed the girl to be Akko. Andrew's eyes widened in shock, what was that guy doing? The guy stroked Akko's hair, Akko looking very uncomfortable.