I Snuck out.

Akko was staring at the screen of her phone for five minutes, frozen. A message from Andrew was on the screen: don't disrupt me today, I have to go on a very special date with Victoria.

"Th-THAT SELF CENTERED BRAT!!" Akko yelled so loud, birds from a nearby tree flew away.

The door to Akko's room was slammed open, Diana, Amanda, Lotte, and Sucy stood there, looking for danger, and had their Wanda ready.

"Akko what happened!?" Diana asked, with concern in her words.

Akko stood there dumbfounded, she did know what to say.

"Nothing...... I'm not in danger..." Akko said.

"Then why did you scream so loud?" Amanda asked.

"I....I..... had a nightmare?" Akko looked for an excuse.

"It's the middle of the day..." Lotte said, putting her wand down.

"I.... took a nap....." Akko Lied more.

"But the last time I saw you was 5 minutes ago." Sucy stated.

"I take really short naps..." Akko kept lying.

"What happ-" Lotte was cut off.

"STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!" Akko yelled, another flock of birds flew away.

"Now.. um... Diana.. can we talk... alone?" Akko asked.

"Sure..." Diana's voice trailed off.

Everyone got out of the room, and closed the door... then they all pressed their ears against the door to hear everything.

"Read this message..." Akko showed Diana her phone.

"Oh, good, I see he's already considered some girls.." Diana said blankly.

"More like his DAD is already considering some girls... trust me, he would never wanna date that jerk!" Akko explained.

"Akko... stop getting so involved in his life..." Diana tried reason with her.

"It's not even his life! His dad only had him to make money!" Akko yelled.

"Don't say that Akko!" Diana said angrily.

"You know it's true!" Akko pointed to Diana.

Diana exited the room, all the girls fell down as she opened the door.

Just as they were about to talk to Akko... she was gone.

Akko's POV:

I know exactly what to do! I'll save Andrew from this horrible disaster!

I'll make sure that Victoria doesn't marry him!

Nobody's POV:

Andrew was get Teint ready for the big date event, his friend Frank sat on his bed scrolling through instagram.

"Your going really fancy, even for you!" Frank said, still scrolling through his social media.

"Well, this date could decide my future spouse, it's pretty important." Andrew said, tightening his tie.

"Imma be honest, I agree with Akko." Frank said, still scrolling through social media.

"Well, there is nothing I can do about it." Andrew said, tucking in his shirt.

Frank stopped scrolling.

"There IS, your just to blind." Frank said sternly marching out of the room, Andrew starred.