chapter one: Lost

I woke up to my mom telling me I had to get up, and that I was going to visit my grandma for the summer.
I looked at the time, and groaned.

"Mom, it's like six in the morning. Do I have to be up?"

"Audrey, like yes." My mom said to me, trying to be cool or something.

"Well when are we leaving?" I asked wondering what I had time for.

"Seven thirty." She said "So hurry it up."

"Where are my suitcases?" I asked, as it had the majority of my clothes in it.

"Already in the car. Now get out of bed!" My mom said, getting impatient.

"Okay okay I'll be down in a minute."

"You better be." She said giving me a look.

I rolled out of bed and looked in the mirror. I rubbed my dark blue-green eyes and brushed my curly dark brown hair. I put on a little eyeliner and mascara, then went over to my closet to get some clothes. I put on a black and white striped shirt and some overalls. I finished it off with old pink Converse that I wore everywhere.
We got in the car and I listened to music. I climbed​ into the back and went to sleep.
**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••
"Audrey." My mom said, trying to wake me up. "we're here."

I groaned and rolled over, and tried to go back to sleep.

"Audrey Virgina Jones, if you don't wake up right now ill-"

"And I'm up!" I said, still a little asleep.
We got all my bags out of the car and brought them into my grandmothers house.
It wasn't a small house, but it definitely wasn't a big one. Just average. It was nice, and so was my room. I put all my bags into it and went into the kitchen.

"Hi grandma." I said.

"Audrey, dear, you've gotten so big!" She engulfed me in a big hug, and I hugged her back.

"So what do you think of Tulsa so far, dear?" My mom asked, as she'd grown up here.

"I think its hot." I said, earning a smile from Grandma and a glare from mom.

We sat and talked for a while​, and since mom had a long ride home, she left at about ten.

"Hey Grandma?" I asked, with my best little kid whining voice.

"Yes?" She said.

"Can I go out?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes, knowing she'd probably say no.

"Well where do you wanna go, darling?" She asked. My grandma was pretty young, so I couldn't get much past her.

"Just the park across the street." I said.
I'd been wanting to get out forever, but don't think I'd be allowed.

"Sure, just be back before midnight."
I looked at her, in awe before giving her a kiss.

"Love you grandma, see you in the morning." I said. And walked out the door.

I went to the park and got on the swings. Swings were my favorite, I wasn't sure why, but they were.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:15, so I decided to go explore the town a little bit. And I somehow got lost.

I did find an old lot with some tarp and a mattress, so I figured I could go to bed there and apologize to grandma tomorrow.

But just to my wonderful luck, it started to rain. So I coved up under the tarp and in the middle of worrying about what could happen to me and shivering, I fell asleep.
**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••**••

(I really like Emilie de ravin as Audrey)Sorry for the short chapter! I rewrote the whole thing because I didn't like the original idea 😂 thanks for reading //word count 558

Sorry for the short chapter! I rewrote the whole thing because I didn't like the original idea 😂 thanks for reading //word count 558.