Sean Lew Imagine #1

Thump 

My feet hit the floor of the dance studio as I practice my solo routine. I sign as I walk over to grab my water bottle, it's 12.40 on a Sunday afternoon and I was stuck practising while the others were at the movies, My solo routine isn't coming together like it should and I'm struggling with some of the moves. 

I hear a soft laugh coming from the entrance to the studio as I spot Sean leaning against the door-frame "Hey Sean" I say as I take a drink of my water. 

"Hey (Y/N), how is the dance coming?".

"Not well." I confess.

"What's wrong?" He sounds concerned "You've been working so hard on this".

"Everything!" I'm getting stressed now the days of practice not paying off and the building pressure to do well is starting to wear me down. I flick my hair back from my face and put my bottle down.

"Hey, it's okay" Sean walks over and wraps his arms around me. 

We stand there for a minute, "How about I help you and then I buy us some lunch?" 

"I thought you were at the movies."

"I was, but I knew you would be here practising so I took a rain-check to see if you wanted help."

"Thank you" I say giving him a quick squeeze before I pull back and explain my routine.

Sean and I work together for about an hour before we're too hungry to keep going, by now the moves are finally flowing and I'm nailing it almost every time. 

"Thank you so much Sean, you're a lifesaver," I say as I give him a hug, he laughs and picks me up and then he looks at me differently and tilts his head before I know it our lips are together. 

He pulls back and puts me down sharply "Sean" I go to grab his arm as he turns away,

"(Y/N) I can't" he says turning back to me.

"It's okay if you don't like me, it's okay" I repeat.

"I do! I do aand you don't like me and we can't you don't" Sean rambles looking sad, like a kicked puppy. 

I lean forward and kiss him "I do, I really  like you." I whisper against his lips, their so soft just like I had thought. 

"Good, cause I'm crazy about you." He says softly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer, I take his face in my hands and kiss him. 

THE END  

(I know it was bad, cliche  and probably has mistakes but hey it was fun to write)