years gone by

It was years since yu move to inaba and he has made lots of new friends but has grown an intrist in one of his freinds naoto shirogane everytime he saw her his heart would beat so fast. one day naoto invited yu to come with her to investigate a crime seen yu agreed and so off they went.once there they looked around for clues but not one could be found so they decided to check the TV world.once inside they once again looked around until you heard a sinister laugh.it was a shadow that seemed stronger than any other shadows they have seen the shadow was seen having a gun and started shooting them.while naoto started shooting back yu deflected the bullets.but yu was not able to deflect one bullet that hit naoto near the heart.naoto let go of her gun and fell to the floor she saw you look at her with fear and then she passed out.yu filled with rage grabed naoto's gun and shot the shadow to the gound then he grabed his sword and sliced the shadow in half. As the shadow started to desintegreat yu raced over to naoto and caried her bridal style out of the TV world. After that he raced over to the nerest hospital and got naoto a room there.

Sorry if bad not to good with typing well bye.