our first date

It was a nice day as naoto looked out the window.beep beep.naoto took out her phone to see why it beeped.oh its a text from senpai.naoto said staking out her phone to see the massage.it said(im just gonna make this a chat since i dont wanna keep writinh replied)

Yu:hey naoto
Naoto:hello yu
Yu:nice day right?
Naoto:sure is
Yu:wanna go out?
Naoto:you mean like a date?!
Yu:no
Yu:but we can make it like that
Naoto:●\\\\\\\\\\\\●
Yu:cute
Naoto:what?
Yu:your just cute
Naoto:heh
Yu:so you wanna go?
Naoto:sure i guess
Yu:k
Yu:pick you up later
Yu:bye
Naoto:bye

Later that night*

Doorbellrings*
Hello.naoto said opening the door.hey naoto ready to go?yu said.he was wearing a light brown long sleeved shirt,a orange vest,a brown sling bag,and a yellow tie.Yea im ready.naoto said.she was waering a white long sleeved shirt,a mint collored vest,and a white jacket.
(If you want to see what it looks like then i would suggest to go back to"the ship of the town"the photo is there on top)they both went to get a beefbowl once they finnished eating they went for a walk around inaba making a few stops along the way mostly to look at stuff after a while of walking they decided to stop on top of a hill that overlooked inaba.this was a fun night.naoto said.yea i guess so.yu said putting his arm around naoto's waist and pulling her closer. Yu then stared at hus bag.yu is there somwthing wrong?you have been staring at your bag constantly.naoto said.oh its nothing.yu said starimg away from the bag.oh come on pls let me see,pls.naoto begged.well you already know so i might aswell show you.yu said.he took naoto's hand and pulled her up he then took out a small saphire box.whats that yu?naoto asked.there promise rings.yu said opening the box to reveal 2 rings.i brought them because i wanted to promise my love to you.yu said.senpai i-i dont  know what to say.naoto said.how about yes.yu said smirking.naoto giggled ever so slightly.yu took both of naoto's hands and put them together he then put his own around them.naoto shirogane until i may support you and marry you will you promise to stay by my side till then.yu asked.yes!.naoto said.yu then grabed her hand and placed a ring on her finger she then took the other ring and placed on his finger.they then sat back down yu placing a hand on naoto's shoulder and averlooked inaba for the ramainder of the time.

(Finally after 2 weeks of bieng busy and hearing stupid promise stories just to finnish this book its over.woohoo!!!!!