happy birthday naoto

It was may 13 naoto's birtday and everyone was there at yu's house

Happy birthday my dear prince.yu said hugging naoto from behind.thank you senpia.naoto said blushing.oh i think your face is getting a little red.yu teased still hugging his new girlfriend.s-senpia pls dont tease me like that.naoto said covering her face.heh your so cute.yu said now blushing her blue hair.senpia pls stop.naoto said blushing even more.its just my own way of saying i love you.yu said.hey hey hey.yosuke said bursting trough the door.yosuke you idiot dont do that.chie said punching yosuke on the arm.anyways happy birthday naoto.kanji said.yea here naoto.rise said handing over a box to naoto.rise what is this.naoto asked.open it and you will see.rise said.naoto opens the box and inside is a blue magnifind glass.oh thank you rise.naoto said.i figured you would like it.rise said smiling.teddie and yukiko come*hi naoto happy birthday. yukiko said.yea and here.teddie said handing over a small cupcake.oh thank you.naoto said.

(Time skip to Everyone leaving cuz lazy)

Bye.everyone said going out the door.bye.naoto said.hey naoto i have something for you.yu said handing over a box to naoto.what is this senpia.naoto asked.its just alitle somthing.yu said.naoto opens the box to fing a heart shaped necklace saying

i love you naoto

                         -yu

Senpia.naoto said blushing.do you like it.yu asked.its beutiful.naoto said.here.yu said grabbing the necklace and putting it on her.
There you go.yu said.thank you senpia.naoto said staring at the necklace.
By the way senpia where did you get this.naoto asked.oh i know a few peaple.yu said.heh.said said resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder.i love you too.she said.