a little suprise

Im a idiot and proud of it)also for now/ if you want to consider this a joke since in still debating to finish this or continue with all my open time
3 years later

It was around 8-9pm.naoto was on a chair reading a book she had a blanket covering her legs and stomach she heard the door open from the other end of the room she put down the book and stared as a figure came closer.im home naoto.yu said.he was carrying a bag and a bunch of papers.hello yu.naoto said.yu stared at her,he saw a small bump under the blanket but assumed it was a pillow.yu placed down his bag and papers and walked towards naoto,he then kissed her forehead.senpai.naoto said with a slight blush.yu just smirked as he watched naoto try to hide her blush with her hat.yu then Walked toward the kitchen once he came out he had two glasses oh water.here.yu said handing over a glass of water to naoto.yu then stared at the book naoto was reading before the books cover was upside down so all he saw was the back of the book.naoto what were you reading?yu asked.naoto just smirked and put down her glass of water.just a few books that would be helpful soon.naoto said.what do you mean?he asked.naoto then removed the blanket only to see yu shocked.you-your pregnant?!yu said staring at naoto a little shocked.yea.naoto said she started blushing again,I thought I should have this as a surprise.naoto said.well it was.yu said.