merry christmas

It was the day before Christmas and yu and naoto were out with there friends.wow look at
All this snow.said rise.yea but it's chilly.said chie.still it's so beautiful.said yukiko.wee.said rise jumping into a pile of snow.almost done.said kanji.yea all we need is the nose.said yosuke.i got it.said teddie running towards kanji and yosuke holding a carrot.hey guys.yu and naoto said.holding hands.hey you both.said chie.you both wanna help us.asked kanji.with what.asked naoto.were building a snowman.said teddie.ouch!said yosuke.hey who did that.yosuke said.haha.said chie holding a snowball.oh it's on.said yosuke.snowball fight!yelled rise.after the fight*well I'm worn out.said rise.hey why don't we get some nice hot tea.said chie.we can get some at my house.said yu.ok let's go.said yosuke.

At yu's house

Uncle dojima I brought some friends over.said yu.dad is not here.said Nanako.oh where is he.asked yu.he went with mr.shirogane to Junes.said nanako.ok well come on guys I'll go make some tea.said yu.ill help you.said naoto.

In the living room and some time later

Here you go guys.said yu.naoto are you sure you can you carry those others by yourself?asked yu.yea I got it.said naoto.

Some time after Talking and drinking tea

We're home.said dojima.oh your friends are here as well.said dojima.yea sorry if we're a bother.said yukiko.no it's fine in fact would you mind helping us decorate.asked mr.shirogane.oh that's sounds like fun.said chie.yea we'll help.said kanji.

Some decorating time later

Looks like we're all done.said mr.shirogane.this place sure does look like it has the Christmas spirits.said yu.yea this place sure looks nice.said naoto.hey you both know what your standing under right.said teddie.they both look up only to find that there standing under mistletoe.oh.said yu.um..well this does not seem like the right time to do th.naoto was saying until yu had cut her of by pressing his lips on hers.naoto surprised started to melt into the kiss while hearing there friend cheer.