valintines-dance

It was the day before valintines day and students were getting ready

(Naoto'sPOV)
Oh rise i dont know what to wear.said naoto.Dont worry naoto i will lend you one if my dresses.said rise.wait!i was being sarcastic.said naoto.ohh so you already have a dress for yu.said rise in a cheeky voice.wh-what...no....I....mean...yes I......mean...I don't know.said naoto.its just I'm going to be yu-senpia's date and It happened all but a sudden and what if I screw up in front of him.hey listen it's ok you will not screw up ok.said rise.thx rise.said naoto.

(Yu'S POV)
Holy crap what was I thinking .yu said to himself walking back and forth.yo something wrong.asked kanji.yes of course something is wrong.said yu.listen dude you just need to calm down.said kanji.sigh*your rite I need to calm down.but what if I screw up in front of her.said yu. Hey if you do I'm sure she will still like you.said a confident kanji.thx kanji.

(Decisions and a meet up later)

Naoto POV

We were at the gate of the school and like me and yu all our freinds had dates
(List of dates)
1,yu and naoto
2,chie and yosuke
3,kanji and rise
4,yukiko and teddie

As the gates opened I wondered what faith has instore,for me and my friends.

Narators POV

The party was going smoothly for everyone,they were talking and dancing, all having fun,then a slow dance came on and all took the hands of their partners and started dancing.

Yu's POV

I took naoto's hand and put my other hand on her waist and we started dancing.I could feel as if everything around me was fading away and the only thing that was not was naoto.i could feel my heart beat as fast as ever her dancing was perfect aswell.
I am happy that naoto is my date.

Naoto's POV

I took yu's hand and put my other on his shoulder.i blushed a little as he put his hand on my shoulder.we started to danced
I am a little glad that i practiced dancing for today.tho his dancing was a little imperfect i was happy to have him be my date.

(A little time before the party ends)

Narators POV

Yu and naoto were sitting outside the school just talking to each other.so yu your a pretty good dancer.said naoto.heh your better.said yu.im sure were both the same level when it comes to dancing.said naoto.
Heh.said yu.hey naoto.said yu.what.asked naoto.have you ever kissed someone.asked yu.no not really.naoto responded.why do you.before she could finish her sentance yu was kissing her and holding her head so she could not part thier lips.naoto was surprised at first but soon after she started kissing back.they kissed for a while till they parted lips.