wedding

5-7 years later

Yu's POV
There was talking from every corner. Freinds constantly coming kber to help or support me.i was nervous.it felt as if i was peralized.but i knew that after today my life would change.i could hear bells.girls talking.and more.hey dude you ready?yosuke asked.heh ready as i'll ever be.i said still a little scared more of nervous tho.good luck out there senpai.kanji said.he seemed tired i believe mostly because he was helping all the girls with there dresses.thx guys.i said i put on a slight grin.we all walked towards the end if the carpet and waited there as mkre bells rang.i vouls see mr.shirogane at the end of the hall.my eyes were locked on the doors as everyone sat down.then the doors opened.i could see a figure at the end of the hall tho it was not clear i knew who it was.it was naoto.naoto took the hand of mr.shirogane and they walked down the hall.a few inches before the ebd if the carpet mr.shirogane let go if naoto's hand.she came closer to me and only a matter of seconds right in front of me.

(Fucking church speach fir a wedding later cuz i have been to a real weddign its so fucking long)

Narrators POV
Anyways do you mr.narukami take this womans hand in marrage,in sickness and in health.a man asked.i do.i yu said with a slight smirk on his face.and do you ms.shirogane take this mans hand in marrage,in sickness and in health.the man asked naoto.i do aswell.naoto responded a blush could be seen on her face.you may noe kiss the bride.within a matter of seconds yu grabed naoto and pulled her into a kiss.they both could hear the sounds if freinds and family cheering.

A few minutes later

Naoto's POV

I was serrounded by my freinds.listen guys i just want to see yu right now.i said trying to get up.no you cant besides you will see him later at the party inthe mean time you will be here with us.rise said.well then its official im syuck here with everyone till later.naoto said.

(Woohoo no school for a week and a half)