Two

"Right, you may come in."

The door slid open ever so slowly. It surprised even Kyungsoo himself as he was also holding his breath,along with the rest of his classmate. The new student right foot entered the class. And then,the whole features appeared and were bare for everyone to see. So it's a 'she' after all. The new student was a girl.

Kyungsoo eyes widened in recognition. That was the 'glaring' girl in the bus. She's the new transfer student? Hell he didn't even noticed that she was wearing the same school's uniform - his school.

She sauntered in leisurely as if she owned all the time in this world - wearing the school's uniform. Her dark brown hair was in a wavy styled. And he thought it suited her. She wore a simple uniform yet it looked extravagant.

And even Minra - the school popular girl- would be lying if she said it didn't look damn good on her. And how wonderful and beautiful she looked.

Her eyes were sparkling beautifully in the natural light that washed into the classroom. Yet. They were as cold as ice as they gazed the classroom slowly. Using the same cold gaze as she had in the bus. Male students gasped and swooned historically. Even the females were froze in their spot looking with awe.

"Guys shush!" Mr Lee scowled."Now be nice to her. She's a transfer student from China, accepted here with an amazing records that amazingly similar as Kris."

This Chinese transfer student was beyond gorgeous. Her complexion was simply flawless. The way she gazes at them. The way she styled herself. The way she stood proudly was enough to tell how feminine she is.

"Introduce yourself "Mr Lee ordered, breaking all of their awestruck moments.

Silence endured for a few long second,that they was sure that this girl wasn't even going to speak. But then,they saw the way she took a slight breath.

"I'm Eunji."she curtly murmured. Her cold voice was exactly like how Kyungsoo could remember from the last time. The males mostly let out a sighs of admiration. The rest of the class waited for more, but instead, Eunji stood still there on her spot-mute in her place.

Mr Lee awkwardly cough as he scratch his cheek."So uh um, Eunji,your full name?"

Eunji glanced back at him. She frown as her brown orbs stare coldly at the old man as if the latter was the most annoying and ridiculous creature that was ever exist.

"Eunji just fine." She coldly murmured back as she diverted her gazes.

"O-okay. Well then,you can take a sit at the empty desk. Class will started soon."Mr Lee stutter as he point to an empty seat.

She gracefully stepped to the empty seat. Which her desk was unfortunately next to Kyungsoo's.

She put her bag down and take a sit.

"Hello,I'm Bomi!" A girl cheerfully wave at her."Your seatmate!Nice to meet you!"Bomi smiled.

Eunji nodded her head once as an acknowledgement.

Bomi let out a nervous chuckle before she face Eunji again."Uh,have we met before?"

"No."

"Are you from Haengang Middle School?"

"No."

"Saegung Middle School?"

"No."

"Kyuhyun Kindergarten?"

"No."

"Hm,I think I've seen your face somewhere before, though."Bomi muttered and scratched her head as she narrowed her brows.

'Of course you did,Yoon Bomi. After all its her.'

"Ok then."Bomi smiled."Maybe I mistook you with someone else.Sorry."she smiled cheekily.

Eunji glances at her ,nodded then she tilted her head to the front trying her best not to grabbed her phone inside her uniform pocket as the boredom killing her slowly and how she wishes the lesson to end. Which she felt like it took centuries long.

They sigh in relief as the lesson ended which mean now its the recess time.

Students started to gathered their belongings as one by one quickly left the classroom.Soon, all of the students left. Leaving Eunji and some of the students, including Kris,Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin.

"Eunji shi."

Eunji was about to turn around to see who had called her. But was interrupted when Bomi came in running and stop in front of Eunji.

"Eunji ah,would you like to have lunch with me? "She took a deep breath as she pants heavily."I have a bunch of friends. I'll introduce you to them later. Nae?"she plead as she put on her puppy eyes.

"Thank you but no its fine."

"Please? Nae?"Bomi plead again.

"No."her cold eyes manage to make Bomi give up.

She always wore her cold face everywhere she went. Telling others to stay away from me or don't even talk to me eyes.

She then left the the classroom as her feet move on their own,which led her to a rooftop.

She likes it there. She likes how quiet the place are. She likes how she felt at peace when she's alone. At the rooftop.

"Oh Kai, where were you?"Chen asked as Kai took a seat next to him.

"Kwangsoo songnaenim asked for my help to carry his book to his office."Kai sipped for his drink as he spoke."Well I thought,for once in a while. Why not help him?"

"Oh yeah,hyung. I heard there's a new student transferred today."Sehun asked this time. For his face was masked with curiosity.

"Yeah. There is."Lay nodded as he munched his potato chips.

"Really?"

"Yes,in fact she's in our class."Xiumin replied.

"She? So it's a girl then?"Chanyeol brows furrowed."What's her name?"

"Eunji."

Hye guys.So new chapter updated. I think I've lacking something. But anyway I'll update more. Just not in this week. My exam have started so I'll like to focused on it more. Btw what about this chapter? Tell me so I can fix my mistake. Arra?Alright until then.