Eleven

"Where did you go?"

The first things she heard of when she stepped her foot inside the classroom was a deep husky voice belongs to a person.

"The rooftop."she said blankly. But that's the truth. She was just came from the rooftop after a short nap. But that's not what exactly we call short.

"Hurry. We have class to attend. Don't forget about our scheduled."

"Of course Mr Wu. I wouldn't " Eun Ji said half hearted as she put down her bag on her chair.

"Okay. Let's hurry."

Both of them leave the classroom soon after exchanging the short conversation. Leaving the other classmates in a confused state. Sharing over the same thoughts.

'Isn't this is their class? Where are they going?'

**

"Hm, which class are we going?"

"3-2 AC. It's historical subjects. And after that 3-2 C. PE."Kris paused. "Did you bring your sportswear?"

"I - wait."her eyes widened. "I didn't. "she gasped. "Why didn't you bring it clever?" Kris retorded, notice the sarscam there dear. "How am I supposed to bring it ?! You just mentioned it just now ! And you didn't even give me that goddamn scheduled for god's sake!"there. She loose her temper.

"I only bring clothes for the basketball practices."she whimper. "We're not allowed to wear other clothes during PE. I can't just - oh god."

He looks at her. His eyes then soften as he smiles looking at her 'I'm dead.' face. He looks away when Eun Ji turned to face her. "Kokcheonmaseyo. Wait for me in front of the ladies restroom after the first lesson finish."

"Wae?"

"Just do it."he then turned all serious.

"Okay Mr Wu." Eun Ji teased him. They're now stopped in front of a door. The 3-2 AC class. Eun Ji swift aside. Gesturing Kris to enter the class first.

"Tsk."despite the protest and low growl he still doing it. He slid the door open and stepped inside the class.

The class then was erupted in absolute noises. Obviously coming from the girls shriek and yells. They were in too excited to know that one of the flower boy is in their class. But the noise didn't last long. It's automatically become silence when Eun Ji stepped inside the classroom. And soon,low whispers could be heard. And now it's the boys turn to squeals. They were whistling and wowing. You know what I mean right? Like 'Woo!' 'Wohoo' iroeke.

"Now shut up." Kris interrupted. He glance at Eun Ji. Who was giving a poker face and cold shoulder to the class. "We're here replacing.. Mr Boon and.. who is it again?" Kris spoke but then paused and looked at Eun Ji.

"I forgot."

He sighed then face the class again. "From now onwards, we'll be your teachers and your tutors."krik krik~ the whole class are silence. But then they howled in happiness.

"Cheongmalyo ! Chincahaga?!"a girl abruptly stand up. Eyes dilated, mouth wide open. "Wah ! Daebak !"continued another girl.

"We're lucky!"they squeals together.

"Anyinde." Eun Ji interrupted. "There's lot of class we're replacing for."she goes to Kris. Taking a file of white papers. "We're doing this in imposition so.. We teach you up and you get better scores and we'll get out of here."she looked through the files then looked up to the front. Moving her eyes around the classroom. "Deal?"