Six

The class was in a mess. Students shouting and yelling. Crumbled paper flying in every direction. As them,taking advantage at the teacher's absence. They were running and hiding. For all of them were throwing their crumbled paper. Well,except for this 5 students. Its the class 3-1 A of course.

Kim Dong . The loud boy was having fun throwing the paper in every corner of the class. Thus,he was the one who started this paper war.

Bomi was hiding under the table as she was ripping her exercise book, making her own bullets. As she was busy making,she spot a glance of Minra. Also hiding,but covered with her chair. Bomi take this chance to throw as Minra slowly getting out of her hides out. Crawling up to the minion's. She crumble her paper evilly as she hit it right on Minra's face. Minra then make a face as she grimace on the sudden attack.

Bomi laugh her hearts out sort after. Minra turned to her as she glare at Bomi. Crumbling a piece of paper in rage. She throw it randomly assuming that it would just slap Bomi in the face. The paper then hit it. Minra laughs loudly as she satisfied with her revenge.

But. She was wrong. Really wrong. Some of the students gasped in horror as they stopped their doings. Including Bomi and the flower boys. Realizing the weird response from the audience she stop laughing and take a glance. Yes. Her paper did hit someone. But. Unfortunately, it's not Bomi. Much to her luck. It hits Eunji instead.

Minra was still processing things that had happened. Soon after she was laughing loudly. More than she was at Bomi. A smirk appeared on her face.

"Oh sorry Eunji."she fake an apologize. "I was thinking to throw it at Bomi but your goddamn ass are in the way."she frown dramatically. "But well,that was funny. Gosh."she giggle then it turns into a laugh along with her witches.

"Ah sorry. But you're always getting in the way in everything."she continued. "And you choose to be friend with that asshole Bomi over our invitation. What a stupid choice you did there."

Eunji turn her gaze from her book after a long time in silence. Her face was unreadable. Later,she was smirking. She raise her arm ups. Swinging it backwards then upwards in a full speed. What happens after that really surprise them. A thick book. A really thick book was flying. As to what they have recall,it was the book Eunji had been read just then. The book fly,flapping its every pages along with it. It fly straight to someone. The book 'slap' Minra hard in the face. She let out a loud gasped. Disbelief as to what Eunji just did. Her fake face was swollen. Everyone were surprised. No one dare to do that to her. Not until Eunji did. Probably she have met her match. That's make a new history. Minra's face was red. Probably humiliated.

"That's a payback. And. Stop calling others crappie things."she glare coldly but then smirks at Minra. "Because you're the real bitch here."

"And bitch,it's my choice to choose someone to be friend with. And you do not deserve to even near my friend zone."

Minra gasped. Along with other students.  Bomi and Exo KKLX were shocked too.

"I thought of to just let it slide earlier. But you're pissing me off."Eunji walk towards Minra. "I've watch this past few days. You were always try to pick on a weak person. Why don't you try your on match?"she smirks. Eunji pick up her book that were laying on the floor.

"Just because you're rich doesn't mean you could just bully other people."

With that Eunji sat on her seat. Continuing reading her book as if the commotion just now didn't happen.

The others were blank out. Dumbfound in their place. Eyes dilated,mouth hanging open. Same with Kim Dong. Oh. He was filming the whole scene. Smart ideas.