Twelve

"Hyung !" Kyungsoo rushed towards Kris hurriedly as he spotted him in the hallway. He calm his breath down as he was panting from the run. He then face Kris in such panicked face. "Hyung ! Did you put on my sportswear ?!"he asked in panicked.

"No, I didn't." Kris answers. Sending relieve to Kyungsoo's face. "Huh, that's a relieve then."he inhale deeply.

"Wae?" Kris asked in confusion. "Because m-" "Kris let's go to the gym right now." Lay interrupt Kyungsoo's word before he could even finish it. Making the latter stare at him with his evil eyes. "Okay, khajha."

**

"Aish~ Ottokhe~"

"Is that you, Eun Ji ? Something the matter? Gym classes are about to starts. " Bomi who was fortunately washing her hands, heard the whimpering Eun Ji. "Bomi? Is that you?" Eun Ji asked. She open the toilet door a little and poke her head out from the toilet door immediately. She then breaths in relieved after seeing Bomi through the opened door.

"Bomi -shi, can you help me?"Eun Ji asks and showed her puppy eyes pleadingly. "Help? How? I'll be glad to." Bomi smiles ear to ear hearing a request from Eun Ji. "How? Ottokhe? What should I do?"she's so excited of the thought Eun Ji finally speaks to her and even asked for help.

"Can you cover me from behind?"

"Eh? What for?" Bomi's eyes twitch and she narrowed her brows. Eun Ji finally open the door wide and slowly walked out of the toilet. She stopped in front of Bomi and showed her back.

"Cover me from this. ."

"Pfft. What happens? Omg Pfts don't -haha- tell me you guys are dating? That's sweet." Bomi burst out laughing while pointing at Eun Ji's back.

"That's not funny you creep~!"

"Alright, sorry. Ohgosh. What happens exactly?" Bomi still laughing her ass out while walking Eun Ji out from the toilet. She walks closely behind Eun Ji and cupped her mouth from sudden laughter. "I was forgotten to bring my sportswear so Kris- that's creep- lend me this instead." Eun Ji explained in frustration as she buckle her knuckles turning it to pale.

"Eh? But why Kris though? Ah.. But that sportswear actually suits you. Pffts. And it's looked cute too. Especially at the back." Bomi said in between her laughs.

"It's not funny at all you creep~"

**

"Why aren't the teacher shows up yet?" Lay asked and looked around. "Eh? Isn't it Luhan and the others?"he points towards the other side of the hall where the others are clearly walking by the front door. "Luhan ! Suho ! Here !"he shouts, gaining attention from both the boys and girls.

"Wah,the flower boys are gathering !"squeal a girl.

"Wow !We're so lucky to meet them here !"girl 2.

"Wah, I'm so lucky~"

"Every classes are having PE at the same time?"Suho turned to Kris. "Where's the teacher anyway?"

"Not yet coming. And will never come."

"What do you mean by that?"now all eyes are on Kris. Well, I meant the flower boys only. "He's not coming? " Baekhyun asked. "Why?" Kai added the questions. "Family issues. He'll be absent for a while."

"Wait what? Then who's going rep-?" "Me. And this PE class also under my command." Kris interrupt Chanyeol from asking more further. "Kris hyung? Then why aren't you starts yet?"asked Sehun, impatient. "I've partnering up with someone for this tasks. And I'm waiting for her." Kris explained. Making the boys more confused by each of his statement. And giving him more questions to be answers.