Nine

"Yak! Eunji-ah can you pass it to me?"

"Igo?"asked Eunji, turning to Luhan as she point towards the ball that had been rolling to her feet.

"Oe! Pwalli!"Luhan shouts back as he wave his hand in hurry.

"Luhan, which side are your team ?"she asked emotionlessly.

"That sides."he points to the left side of the court.

Eunji get off from her seats as she bend down to pick the ball. She walked close up a little slowly towards Luhan. But then she stopped midway. She raised her arm upwards as she slowly get into the position. She passed the ball. But it didn't reach Luhan hands and either one of the boys. Instead, it flew passed them. In a fast speed.

Without any warning, the ball was already inside the basketball net and make it way out through the net hole and bounce on the court ground. Everyone was mute in their place especially Luhan's rival team. Their mouth gaped open dumbfound and speechless as their sights follow at the now bouncing ball. Didn't expect the sudden attack.

Soon, applause and cheers erupt the entire place. Of course from Luhan teams as they gain another scores thanks to Eunji. But Chen and his teammates, Luhan rival team couldn't help but feel agitated. Even so, they're really impressed by her servicing skills. Her distance from the court was like 42 metres. She shoots from the far corner of the court and into the net. Everyone were really impressed by her well, except for this one guy. After the amazingly-done shoot she goes back to the bench.

"Eunji-shi ! That's unfair!"Chen yelled out. Expressing his protestations.

"Make it to be fair then."Eunji blunt reply left him speechless. But soon laugh by the other boys.

"Eunji, you really know how to play basketball. Can you teach us?"asked Lay. "But of course we knows the basics. Teach us some of your skills."

"Yeah Eunji. Teach us."begged Xiumin.

"No sorry. Not interested."

"Aww~ please~"Baekhyun plead.

"No. And that's a full stop."

"Huh~ Arra!"he sulk as ran back to the court.

"Let's continue playing! This time Eunji will play with us!"Luhan shouted as ran fastly to the court.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Everyone were really excited to hear that from Luhan. They were rushing to take their place as they want to be in the same team as Eunji. But of course that's just a lie Luhan telling them. She does not even agreed to that.

"Hey I didn't said that didn't I?!"she shouts. But no one were listening. She glare at Luhan as Luhan turn his back to her.

Feeling no use to shouts at them and waste her time. She suddenly get an idea. While no one were watching, slowly and carefully she tried to leave the school field. She left her seat and walk in hasten. She didn't even bother looked back. She slowly walk passed by the court where the boys were playing around. She succeeded in leaving the court but. That's just to early to call successful.

She's just halfway on leaving the field as she was grabbed by the arm. She was pulled back strongly yet gently.

"Where are you going?"

"Where do you think? Let me go Kyungsoo."Eunji said after turning to face Kyungsoo as he question her doings. His eyes bore into her brown sparkling eyes deeply.

"No. Not until you answers me. Where are you going?"

"Leave this spooky place quietly while no one were watching."she reply with a straight face.

"You're pretty honest you know."he let out a cute chuckle. "But they were so eager to play with you. You can't just leave them like that."

"I know."she paused a moment. "But I really don't want to. Luhan lied to them."she sigh as she looked away.

"Please Kyungsoo let me go."Eunji said. Kyungsoo's grip was still tight firm on her wrist.

"No you can't."he dragged her while but this time he holds hand with Eunji. His grip was gentle and warm but yet it was strong.

"No! I don't want to go back there! I can play with them after school!"Eunji was struggling to free from his firm hold. She even squirm her body to the sides which was so cute to see.

"No no no~"

'Eunji, just use it. Just use it! It'll be the first and the last! It's for your own sake if you really want to leave. Use it now!"

"Sorry Eunji. They were so happy when Luhan mentioned that you're gonna play with them. You can't esca-"

"Plwease~~"

Eunji begged. She showed him her puppy eyes and she pout her lips. She looks so cute. Too cute to be ignore. She really don't want to play basketball right now and was really desperate. She use her secret weapons in response. This things. Never get old. No one can stand it.

'Please work. Please work.'

"Plwease~ Can chyou lyet me go?"

Kyungsoo stopped dragging her as he was also stopped his track. He was stunned in his spot. He didn't expect this outcome. Though, he admitted that she looks so cute too cute to denied. He lost his main purpose for a while.

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at her intently and sharply. In a fast speed, Eunji was lifted by Kyungsoo on the waist and placed her laying flat on his shoulder . He then walked away innocently as Eunji hanging low with her heads down covered by her hair.

'Does this mean I failed? Did I just failed?'

She can't stop cursing herself as Kyungsoo carried her in his embraced. She waits in surrender for Kyungsoo to take her back to where the others are. She stare at his feets as he continue on walking.

Eunji closed her eyes involuntarily. She's feeling slightly sleepy and with this situation she's in right now didn't help at all.

She felt the walk took more times than it should be. The walk was longer than she had thought. After some time she felt a bumb every time Kyungsoo take his step. Feeling bothered by it, she open her eyes.

'Stairs?'

The first things she saw was stairs. Making her confused by each seconds.

'Stairs? Why stairs? Did this stairs happen to grow while I was away like 10 minutes ago? That's fast.'

'Eh? A door too?'

Kyungsoo twist the knob and stepped his foot inside to wherever Eunji don't know.

'Is this the court?'

Kyungsoo slowly lift her and stand her up to where he was standing. Eunji look around after safely land by the help of Kyungsoo.

"Rooftop?"

*TBC
votes
Comment

I just realized that people who read my book starting to decrease. Why? Is is bad? Does my story bad?