Five

It turns out that all the boys were having somewhat a hangover. She's alone with twelve guys under the same roof.

"Your drink,Eunji-shi."Kyungsoo put a glass of juice on the table.

She nodded in acknowledgment as her eyes roam around the spacious living room.

"Ah,sorry. It must have been bothering you." Kyungsoo apologized. "You see, they make a hang out party at the wrong time."

'I see. No wonder those idiots were busy.'

There goes the savage Eunji.

"It seems like I'm getting in the way. I'll go home then." She grabbed her bag as she stood from her seat." We can discuss about the assignment another day." 

Hearing of what she just said, Kyungsoo and the boys were shocked. "N-no! It's nothing really. You're not getting in the way!" Suho replied in panicked."Let's just say its a welcoming party for you. And at that we want to be your friend."

"Friends?"she frown but then scoffed faintly. "You can continue the party without me."

Just then Luhan came with boxes of cookies." Why don't you just accept their offer,Eunji? No one waited for you at home right?It might be bored to spent your time alone."he placed the cookies on the table then turned to face Eunji, in which he gets a glare from her.

"Yeah,please!" Tao begged."Oh wait,how do you know about that hyung?"Tao asked as he was curious about Luhan, along with the other members.

"Instincts?Well,a guess?"he said. Which it was more like a question."Well,Eunji. What'd you say"he asked her again. But this time,he stare intently at her."Don't you feel pity at these boys? They decorated this place excitedly and even looked forward for this event. But. . ."he sighed. He closed his eyes for few seconds." Only to be rejected by you. What a pity soul being they are."

"Psst,hey Luhan. You're too rude!"Xiumin whispered in his ear." What would she thinks of us now!"he half-yelled.

"Relax hyung. I know he-. It will work."he said back. In a soft whispers.

Eunji exhaled hoarsely as she closed her eyes. Trying to hold back everything she thought of to do to him. Murder him? You could say that." Alright,I'll stay for a bit."she said averting her gaze. He got her. Damn you Luhan.

"Cool!" Baekhyun chimed in as he side hugged Chanyeol." Let's get things ready."

They rushed to their spots. While some of them were out buying groceries. Again. Eunji didn't know what to do so she just sat there. Playing with her phone. A loud noise from the kitchen attracted her attention.

She put down her phone on the table and stepped inside the kitchen. A boy was sitting on the floor while the plates were scattered everywhere. Broken.

"Those boy,how many times do I have to tell them to wipe the water they spilled."he murmurs irritatedly.

She crouched down as she examined him." Are you okay?"she asked with her blank face." Ye-yeah. I'm fine."the latter answered as he avoided her gaze and picked up the broken glasses.

She strengthened out her hands. Slowly picking up the broken glasses. He stopped after realizing that she was helping him. He stared at her slender fingers that were steadily picking up the broken glasses.

"You don't have to help me you know."he voiced out." You're a guest."

She frown. Didn't like the thought to stay still while others were working. Not one bit. Its just like she was useless. "What's wrong with helping people."she said sternly." Whether I'm a guest or whatsoever. I couldn't just sit doing nothing while the others were busy."she voiced her thoughts. And at that. She regret it all. Stupid you. Why are you saying that. She doesn't like to talk to other people so carelessly. Especially to strangers.

"Ok. Thanks."he mumbled. Shocked,that she was talking. Longer than ever." You can take a seat. I'm doing some pancakes."he motion her to go back to the living room.

"No."she frown deeper."I can help you. Kyungsoo-shi"she said. The latter then nodded after a moment of thinking." Sure. You can help with the cream."

Eunji was so focused in her cream making. Kyungsoo,on the other hand, was secretly glancing at her,smiling." Are you done with the pantry?"she asked, turning her gaze at Kyungsoo. He coughed. He turned his gaze to the other direction. Afraid that he will caught red handed by Eunji." Yeah,I am." That he was staring at her.

"I'm done with mine too."she said. Giving her now done cream to Kyungsoo. They mixed the pantry with the cream. Doubling the layer. And soon the pancakes are done.

"I'll bring the strawberry flavor while you bring the blueberry one."

"Arra."

They bring both pancakes to the main living room and serve it on the table.

"The foods are ready."Kyungsoo mumbled to himself." I wonder if the other are finish too."he roam around the area. Asking from a group to the other group if they're finish or not.

"We're done." Lay,the decoration group answered.

"We're done too." Kai,the snacks team said.

One by one finish their job. They cleaned the mess they did after. Soon they were in the living room. Relaxing for a bit as they lie down on the floor that were covered in a fluffy cotton mat. Except for Eunji of course.

After few minutes in recovery, they began their party with the start of a song sang by Kyungsoo. The song was about what a friends for. The finishing of the song start with an applause then followed a mouthful of barbeque pork.

They sing. They Laughed. The laughing matter of course, excluded Eunji. They even end up with a fight. Well,not really. They scramble over a piece of meat. Which Eunji gladly offer hers. Not that she likes it. She hates how people making a fuss over a simple things. Soon,it was time for Eunji to take her leave. Slowly she back off of the scenes.

Takes her stuff. Grabbed her phone and bag. Not to forget that she was mentioning about her leaving. Of course. Everyone would. "I'm going."she announced. The boys nodded their heads at once. Flashing their big smile. "Be sure to come again,Eunji-shi."Lay said." We have a great time. Thanks." Suho continued.

She glance back,nodded her head as she take her step out of their front door. She was out of sights by then. The next thing she knew was. She felt somewhat. Happy.

They had fun together. Eunji have to admit it. It was fun to hang out with them. But. She keeps on reminding herself to not get too comfortable. That which will end up by her getting hurt. She's done with it. She's so tired of it.

I'm done with it. I. Won't. Let. It. Happen. Again. Not anymore.

Tbc-

Vote.
Comment,but ah ah. No spoiler please.
Ohh yeah. Done with another chapter. Thanks for waiting. And papye.